5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2020-12-24 17:15:25 | All posts |Dock
Merry Christmas Eve! Thank you so much Margo for hosting this contest, your 12 Days of Christmas collection was just absolutely breathtaking; I've gone back to look at your outfits multiple times because they are utterly flaptastic! So I was really excited to do a combination of 1.0 & 2.0 outfits and I was going to include some old outfits I'd made that happened to match with some of the themes, as well as new ones made specifically for the contest... however the game had different ideas. Unfortunately the days I'd set aside to work on my outfits the game was not loading well Dx But I really wanted to participate so I dug through my wardrobe and chose the best past outfits I had to match with each day. I wish I could've made outfits specifically for each theme but this seemed like the best of both worlds option haha. In any case it's a fun way to show some of my past Holiday outfits even if they originally had other inspirations in mind. Thank you again Margo and Happy Holidays and a Wonderful New Year to everyone!

Day 1 - Elfsona. Originally this was a Christmas outfit I made in 2017, but has some fun elf vibes as well : D

Day 1 - Elfsona.png

Day 2 - Holidate. Originally my 2019 Christmas outfit, but seemed to fit this theme

Day 2 - Holidate.png

Day 3 - Christmas Movie. Lucy from The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe.

Day 3 - Xmas Movie.png

Day 4 - Christmas Treat. A Christmas baking outfit for making all the Christmas Treats!

Day 4 - Christmas Treat.png

Day 5 - Christmas Gala. This is an outfit I made for a "Christmas Lights" FCF speedround we ended up having to skip bc of game glitches

Day 5 - Christmas Gala.png

Day 6 - Snow Day. This is my go-to PH winter outfit : )

Day 6 - Snow Day.png

Day 7 - Christmas Decoration. Okay I know this one's a bit of a stretch but this was an outfit I made for the winter Olympics. And my family actually has an Olympian ornament on our tree haha

Day 7 - Xmas Decoration.png

Day 8 - Meeting Your Christmas Crush. This is a winter outfit I made last year. I really like how it turned out and it seemed to vibe with this theme

Day 8 - Meeting Your Xmas Crush.png

Day 9 - Ghost of Christmas Past. Okay we're crossing into silly territory here but I fully was planning on making new outfits for the ghosts so I'm working with what I have xD But tbh I think the 0 stays on theme ;D

Day 9 - Ghost of Xmas Past.png

Day 10 - Ghost of Christmas Present. This was my outfit for the 2018 Talent Month Frost Feast. It's a fun outfit I wanted to include somewhere, it's not the most conventional Ghost of Christmas Present but maybe it's a Jack Frost themed Christmas Carol : D

Day 10 - Ghost of Xmas Present.png

Day 11 - Ghost of Christmas Future. The infamous 1 ; ) Definitely meets Ghost of Christmas Future vibes though, tbh, my favorite version of the Ghost of Christmas Future is the Barbie Christmas Carol one because it isn't scary and more offers wise counsel : )

Day 11 - Ghost of Xmas Future.png

Day 12 - Night Before Christmas. PJs! This is another 2017 outfit throwback wow! Originally for a Full Moon Ball : )

Day 12 - Night Before Xmas.png

Merry Christmas!

My relations8

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

✯Yea, that's a no✯

Credits

active userminister

<
Post time 2020-12-25 00:05:43 | All posts
AAH! Lovely job Abi! All your outfits are flaptastic! The Lucy look is spot on! And I love that you have an Olympic ornament that's so cool! Even with some technical difficulties you managed to pull off incredible outfits! Thank you for participating in the contest <3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-12-27 03:50:12 | All posts
These are really great even with the game connexion setbacks! It's almost like you inadvertently predicted such a contest as this coming in the future, which has come to pass!

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-26 08:47 , Processed in 0.238138 second(s), 75 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc