1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-12-12 14:47:23 | All posts
I figured I'd do something like this too! By the by, does this has to be done in 2.0 or would 1.0 count too?

Comments

you can make your outfits in either 1.0 or 2.0 or both! it doesn't matter, cant wait to see what you come up with!  Post time 2020-12-12 16:11
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
Post time 2020-12-15 14:28:58 | All posts
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2020-12-15 19:45
I've chosen Silver Winterjewel (1.0, this account, Winter Fairy, purple hair, bright mauve eyes) and Heather Rosesong (2.0, alt account, Performer, scarlet hair, navy eyes) to join this contest.

Day 1, Silver wields a ukulele while Heather wields a pretty teaset. I was trying to go for Christmas Elves of a different caliber.

Day 2, both Silver and Heather have winter date outfits in blue.

Day 3, Silver models Shaily's outfit from A Very Fairy Christmas while Heather models Queen Delightful's wintry coat from a holiday episode of The 7D.

Day 4, Silver's outfit is supposed to represent a vanilla and orange cake while Heather's is supposed to represent a special tea treat meant to feature blueberry tea and cakes.

Day 5, Silver and Heather are respectively in Snow and Hearts Queen Gala fashion. Sadly, neither outfit is interchangeable betwixt 1.0 and 2.0.

Day 6, Silver would've only worn a right glove if not for my editing the glove so she wore two, but Heather's outfit needed zero editing. Also, Silver probably would've preferred an outfit that looked summery, but categories are categories.

Day 7, Silver went for the classic Christmas Angel adorned in white (to which Silver didn't think her normal wings would do any justice) while Heather dressed as a blue Christmas bauble.

Day 8, Silver found this stunning gown reminiscent of the Minister of Winter, complete with a bouquet that almost matches perfectly while Heather went for something more tutuesque and spider silk-like at the sleeves, complete with aubergine heels and matching jewellery.

Day 9, Christmas Past meant the simple elegance of tea for Silver, complete with sleeves almost matching her namesake and for Heather, wintry blue and white animal motiffs and gems.

Day 10, while Silver decided red and green would be the bee's knees for Christmas present, Heather wanted to look like an ice skater model for the same theme, namely in indigo to complement her wings.

Day 11, and yet while Silver thought Christmas future best depicted in tones reflecting her namesake and the days of longer nights, Heather went for red and green in this holiday gown.

Day 12 and Silver donned her surnamesake whle Heather donned a bit closer to her namesake. Both donned bunny slippers, but Silver had a pompom because she wanted something more huggable than a fuzzy bracelet that Heather wore.

Extras...

But what if there was a 13th Day? Silver also had an outfit from A Very Fairy Christmas worn by Leah, who unlike Shaily, was a human girl of about eleven. Meanwhile, Heather wanted to wear a green outfit that made her look like a Wish-Granting fairy complete with green crown.

Silver also pulled out a beautiful rosy outfit that she thought made her look like a very rare Christmas Fashion doll. As for Heather... as her last ace, she had another green outfit, this one a bit more casual, a bit bluer and a bit flowier.

Christmas Dressup was a lot of fun!

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
Post time 2020-12-15 20:00:38 | All posts
Uh, quick question: is using at least two fairies that you have a disqualifiable action even if you mainly use it for comparison purposes between 1.0 and 2.0, even if same account? I couldn't decide between the two versions.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

✯Yea, that's a no✯

Credits

active userminister

<
 Author| Post time 2020-12-16 00:31:40 | All posts
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2020-12-15 19:00
Uh, quick question: is using at least two fairies that you have a disqualifiable action even if you  ...

I had never specified that you could use more than one fairy because I honestly hadn't thought about it. I had mentioned in a previous comment that you could use 1.0 and 2.0 however I meant you could use a combination of the two servers to make outfits. I apologize that I didn't explain that right. You did a beautiful job on all your outfits I love how they are all unique! However to keep things fair to other participants if you could select one outfit for each day for judging that would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you again for participating and going above & beyond and making so many incredible outfits <3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
Post time 2020-12-16 17:33:26 | All posts
beanytomo replied at 2020-12-16 00:31
I had never specified that you could use more than one fairy because I honestly hadn't thought abo ...
So only one outfit per day, got it. Thanks for clarifying. I'll let you know which outfits I chose.

Comments

thank you for your cooperation! cant wait to see your final choices!  Post time 2020-12-16 19:11
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
Post time 2020-12-17 08:47:15 | All posts
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2020-12-16 17:33
So only one outfit per day, got it. Thanks for clarifying. I'll let you know which outfits I chose. ...
Here are my final choices.

For Day 1, why go the traditional red, green or white for the Christmas elves when you can go purple? Plus,the pink ukulele to me has more of a toy feel than a tea set because tea sets can be used for food and social etiquette.

For Day 2, Heather looked more ready for a formal date than Silver because, flowy blue gown. Also, the blue clutch was a nice touch.

For Day 3, Heather's Queen Delightful look felt more Christmas-worthy than Silver's two outfits from A Very Fairy Christmas... combined.

As for Day 4, I think Silver did a better job of a Christmas Treat than Heather without blatantly looking like a dessert, plus she looked ready to Tiptoe Through the... Vanilla and Orange Desserts!

Day 5 brought forth a gown that was so gala worthy in my opinion that where in The Hollow else would you wear such an outfit to? Also, this gown really complemented Silver's talent and namesake.

Day 6 brought forth an outfit that sang, "I'm ready to play in the snow!" I did have to tweak the glove a bit, but at least this was the only outfit that was tweaked because only one glove in the snow? Also, this outfit is perfect for non-Winter talents wanting fun in the snow!

Day 7 and Silver dressed up as the titular Christmas Angel, a far cry better fit in my opinion than the bauble outfit Heather wore. The dress mightn't look as angelic with the tentacles, but it was the only one that worked well enough for the look.

Day 8 and Heather was ready for a meeting with her Holiday Crush. Nothing too extravagant, but at least she looked ready for a Day on the Ice too.

Day 9 brought forth this white and light blue outfit to be Christmas Past.

Day 10 was Christmas Present, complete with gems and pearls to accent the indigo.

Day 11 painted a better picture of Christmas Future in my opinion with this outfit because the silvers and dark blues reminded me more of the warning to Ebenezer Scrooge if he didn't become a kinder person, plus the whites and gold accents reminded me of the promised honoured by Scrooge to be a better person.

And finally, Day 12 and Heather was ready for a cozy winter's night in her deep lavender furry nightgown, bunny slippers, nightcap and fuzzy bracelet. It wasn't as huggable as a pompom, but the outfit looked more comfortable on those bitterly cold nights than the heavy nightcap Silver donned.

These were my final choices and an even balance of 1.0 and 2.0.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

✯Yea, that's a no✯

Credits

active userminister

<
 Author| Post time 2020-12-17 20:07:57 | All posts

Lovely choices! Thank so much again for picking just one! All your outfits are beautiful so I'm sure it was a tough decision <3

Comments

Very!  Post time 2020-12-17 20:57
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
Post time 2020-12-20 21:00:59 | All posts
beanytomo replied at 2020-12-17 20:07
Lovely choices! Thank so much again for picking just one! All your outfits are beautiful so I'm su ...
Wait, was I supposed to post my choices in a separate thread pertaining to the contest or here?

Comments

it didn't matter you could post it here or in a separate thread  Post time 2020-12-21 18:07
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-20 02:36 , Processed in 0.179915 second(s), 123 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc