Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2020-11-2 17:14:04 | All posts |Dock
Edited by Blue_Hiraeth at 2020-11-2 16:15

A.jpg

Heyo fairies & sparrowmen, I hope you’re having a flitterific day! We did it, we had our first official 2.0 FCF : D Thank you to everyone for navigating the glitches, I know the game was loading slowly, certain features weren't working properly, and people were having to refresh. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get individual pictures of outfits because the profiles were not popping up correctly. I don't know if it was a particularly glitchy night, or if 2.0 just can't handle that many people right now, we'll have to wait and see. A couple tips - I know this isn't really sustainable as a weekly thing, but if you log into the game and let the stores load before FCF starts, they will load much quicker during the event itself. At minimum, if you haven't yet, I'd highly encourage you to let all the stores cache. Also, if there are certain items you know you most often reach for, add them to your leaf journal now so during FCF you only have to dye them and not track them down in the store. The developers have also hinted at an update coming before Thanksgiving so that may help some things run smoother as well : ) The current FCF plan is to switch between 1.0 and 2.0 every other week to ease into a transition. After we have our bearings we'll switch to doing a 1.0 FCF every last Friday of the month. And now without further ado, le recap thread:

x  - R1.jpg

R1.jpg

x - R2.jpg

R2.jpg

x - R3.jpg

R3.jpg

x - R4.jpg

R4.jpg

S.jpg

(A big thank you to WingsFlying for helping to provide Screenshots!)

S1.jpg S2.jpg S3.jpg S4.jpg S5.jpg

W.jpg

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Pixie Youtuber :D

Credits
<
Post time 2020-11-7 16:31:52 | All posts
Ah that was such a fun night! What a great way to spend Halloween with FCF! Thank you for posting these pictures! I put some of them in my fairyabc memories album, giving you full credit for taking the photos of course! Sorry I had to leave early last night I just was not feeling well and I was lagging like crazy to boot! I will be there next week for the full FCF I think it is 1.0? either way I will be there can't wait to fly with you again! Thanks for doing these Blue_Hiraeth!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZgHWqnVL7FV1IwXXpPXmg?sub_confirmation=1
Please like and subscribe for more pixie hollow related content.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-11-12 09:21:34 | All posts
I remember going to some of the 2.0 FCFs, but those thus far were unofficial.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 11:23 , Processed in 0.241430 second(s), 81 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc