Credits

Minister

✯Yea, that's a no✯

Credits

active userminister

<
Post time 2020-11-1 23:51:59 | All posts |Dock
Hello Fairy Friends!

Halloween was truly a special day! First I want to say thank you to everyone who came to the Midnight Halloween Party and Halloween Ball! This was my first hosting any Fabc event so I was a little nervous but everything went super smooth! The Midnight Party was a fun little gathering that was the perfect Halloween kick off. We sat in the pumpkin patch and chatted for a while, everyone shared their wonderful costumes. The night turned into an epic "and then..." story time with us popcorning around to create a story. Our story was about a duck named Angela who ended up taking a walk in the woods finding a cottage with a mirror inside and some spooky sprites/mysterious figures. After falling in the mirror Angela meets the hooded figure who turns out to be Detective Pikachu! Angela and Det. Pika must find a way to stop Angela's father the evil Donut Wizard who wants to turn everyone into donuts and eat them! Rye Bumblewhisk shared and epic action scene of the story which led our heroes to meet some myterious trees. A tree gives them a magic chocolate eclair that should only be used to stop the Donut Wizard. Along the way they stop in town where they meet a women who helps Angela remember who she is. In a shocking twist Det. Pikachu betrays Angela! And green pigs join him to stop Angela and the women. In efforts to stop them Angela eats the magic eclair and chops down trees to build a slingshot to stop the pig army. Because in the end Angela was an angry bird! Our story stopped there for a potential book 2. That ended the chill Midnight Party!

The Halloween Ball started after the Halloween Parade Su put on thanks to her and the rest of the devs. It was truly a sepcial moment with Gruff and everyone. Gruff Gang! We moved to the ball where we enjoyed some small talk then started some games! We played two truths & a lie and we all had to guess which it was. Su gave us a wonderful little tease on what's to come for the future of Fabc which we are all looking forward to! After some more small talk we started up the spooky scavenger hunt. Everyone did a wonderful job there were some well hidden items! Next we played an intense round of pass the popcorn! Heidi ended up being the overall winner so congrats Heidi! After that the winners of the costume contest were announced. Everyone who attended had such wonderful costumes! It was very hard to chose winners. Our 3rd place winner was Nora Whiplash with her beautiful Esmerela costume, 2nd place was Lavender (Lava) with her gorgeous Corpse Bride costume, and 1st place went to Posy and her stunning Red Queen costume! After winners were announced we played Hide & Seek throughout the hollow and we discovered I am a TERRIBLE seeker! You guys seriously had some incredible hiding spots! Lav and Heidi were the winners of that! Aria then shared her wonderful carnival themed home. We called it a night with a group hug<3

So once again thank you to everyone who stopped by I hope you all had a good time! <3

Midnight

Midnight

Story Time

Story Time

Story Time

Story Time

Parade

Parade

2 truths 1 lie

2 truths 1 lie

Pass the Popcorn

Pass the Popcorn

Praising the Red Queen

Praising the Red Queen

Costume Winners

Costume Winners

Group Hug

Group Hug
My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2020-11-2 01:22:57 | All posts
I wish I could have stayed longer.

Comments

Sorry you couldn't stay long but I'm glad you got to stop by! Hopefully next time you can stay longer <3  Post time 2020-11-4 00:22
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations11

Threads

8k+

Credits

Global Moderator

| C o l o r b l i n d .

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2020-11-2 05:31:04 | All posts
| Thank you for the parties, Mango!! Even though I didn’t stay that long for both of them, I am so glad to take part of the activities even just a bit~ You and the rest of the community made Halloween fun despite being at home almost all day... ;w;
| Also, a heartfelt congratulations to the winners of the costume contest! You guys are rocking the outfits heheh

Comments

Thank you for coming! Even though it was short I'm glad you got to visit <3  Post time 2020-11-4 00:25
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-11-2 06:34:40 | All posts
I enjoyed myself at the Halloween Parade and Ball, but couldn't do the midnight party as I was asleep by then... oh well.

Comments

Thank you for coming to the Parade & Ball! Hope you enjoyed yourself <3  Post time 2020-11-4 00:25
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2020-11-2 13:29:27 | All posts
Thank you so much for organizing these Halloween events Margo! They were such a blast and a spooktacular way to celebrate Halloween. You did an amazing job hosting and your costumes were flaptastic : D

Comments

Thank you Abi the Queen of Hosting! I'm glad you got to come! And thank you for being the Mando to my Baby Yoda <3  Post time 2020-11-4 00:26
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Fruit tea is great!

Credits

active user

<
Post time 2020-11-3 19:08:47 | All posts
Pumpkin replied at 2020-11-1 21:22
I wish I could have stayed longer.

saaame, but i had a movie night with my other discord server...and my computer kept slowing down with both going on.

Comments

sorry you couldn't stay long but I'm glad you stopped by! Hope you had fun with your movie night <3  Post time 2020-11-4 00:27
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2020-11-11 02:12:21 | All posts
Wow they look so good!

Comments

thank you!  Post time 2020-11-13 21:31
Sbuck
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 11:51 , Processed in 0.235851 second(s), 132 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc