My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2020-11-1 05:35:35 | All posts |Dock
Edited by Ahxydo at 2020-11-1 05:37

Hello Fellow Pixies and Sparowman,

My name is Hawks/Hawk Snowforest and I was a long time member(Summer 2010 Member) of Pixie Hollow before it closed.
You could do the math, but it closed during my last year of elementary school. That's how old I am now! Lol I feel so old and when looking at how many members remember this game, it brings me nostalgia for how I used to be as a kid along with the internet back in the day before the newer generation of kids in 2020 that are near my age back then.

Anyways, I hope to maybe become an active member and check out what has been going on the many years on the game here along with reading posts, art, etc. on here! Maybe I'll reunite with old fellow friends, who knows! All and all, this community during this time seems to be active and I cannot wait to start connecting with people on here!

As of now, grown and entering into adulthood now, I am a university music major and my main instrument is the violin. Coincidently, I believe practicing the violin has a longer streak than my Pixie Hollow days, lol! During the pandemic, I am living on campus and really think the experience is interesting. I bet when everything reverts back to the way it was, my life will become busier and there would be less time for posts on these discussion boards.

Nevertheless, I hope that all of you enjoy your day or night and stay safe during these times! Again, I am excited to start viewing the activity and actually catching up on the Pixie Hollow Era treads on here and online to see what was missed!

Fly with y'all soon,

Hawk Snowforest
Summer 2010-Fall 2013 Pixie Hollow Online User