16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-10-23 22:03:46 | All posts |Dock
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2020-11-4 18:14

Because, historic story bug, here comes a prequel that’s a double interquel of the first two tales!

~'Twas a fine day for flying when I found the first Hollow accessible to all. My first three fairies were Light, Water and Garden Talents in that order. Those three enjoyed life in the Hollow to the fullest and even found a way to explore eventually, but until that path was open, they mainly had to remain near the Home Tree, near their rooms and fellow fairies. You see, back in those days only females were allowed in because it was assumed a better fit for females than males. Boy was that disproven.

~A year had passed and an Animal Talent was born. No longer just simple rooms, but now there were actual houses for each fairy that she could decorate to her heart's content. All four fairies were great friends and the first three were even triplets! Little did the Animal Talent know that she would soon have a twin sister that was a Tinker with the gift to speak to animals, but at a cost.

~Time passed and the Animal-Gifted Tinker was born, same height, darker brown skin than her older sister, a bit chubbier too but still a healthy size, the only option for fairies to come. Although the Tinker could repair items and speak to animals, she could barely lift even 5/8 the load a typical Tinker can lift, and Tinkers were supposed to be strong! Her sister, however, was so strong lifting even a badger was no trouble for her, although a much stronger Water Talent would come much later.

~Both Animal and Tinker Talent were exploring one day when their friends the Light, Water and Garden Talents, the three sisters, were nowhere to be found. They'd soon discovered that the triplets decided to go for a swim because they'd heard of a wingless, particularily weepy Water Fairy that could swim instead of fly thanks to one of the greatest sacrifices of all to a Never fairy: her wings. But was there a way to swim winged?

~Apparently to this day Never fairies still can't afford wet wings, especially if they end up in a stream or other body of water, including an articial one and this hard discovery was the triplets' last. The twins tried to rescue the triplets, but it was too little, too late... the triplets drowned and not even Belief would resurrect them. This greatly pained all who knew the triplets well, especially the twins.

~A while later the strongest Water Talent ever was born, but she was also the smallest. She was the triplets' little sister and neither twain would ever meet, but she had two older sisters, a Jill-of-Trades whose main attribute was her speed and a Mainland fairy only a little taller than the average adult human. Her strength wasn't just in her muscles, it was also in her lungs, nose and heart for starters, but you wouldn't assume it from her stature and very high voice.

~Fun was had until a new Gardener, this one at least as girly, prim, proper and fashion-forward as the previous was a rough-n-tumble tomboy. She too had a high voice, but had one issue: she couldn't use a lot of the dictionay because of something that happened to her while she was still a laugh... but at least she, like all the others, was Complete, but was she too Complete?

~More fun adventures ensued and finally the strong Water Talent got a new sister, possibly the tallest that wasn't of high rank, a Light Talent that was a little thinner than svelte and as big a tomboy as the late Gardener, albeit a little braver about approaching the water's edge to try talking to the fish. She even managed to get a lot of magical treats called Silly Sweets, which contained a little extra Pixie Dust so the magic could take effect. The Light Talent really loved those, especially the lights and bubbles.

~After some time the Water Talent told her little tall sister about their other sisters and the Light Talent was rather disturbed for a little while, but got over it. This happened when the Hollow was almost over and all the fairies were trying to figure out what to do afterwards. On the penultimate day, the five friends parted ways and the Hollow was closed the next day, but those five friends are still alive and well and have many new friends... just not in the Hollow anymore because they moved.

~You see, ye that read this tale, though a place may close, the longing still lives. Many still believe and quite a few have made it to the new Hollow either as the same or different fairies regardless of talents. You might even find a familiar face again!

Did you enjoy this tale? If so, read on, fellow reader. Read on.

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2020-10-24 12:22:13 | All posts
A sad story. Fairies need to learn to swim. Wet wings only prevents you from flying not swimming.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
 Author| Post time 2020-10-24 13:42:57 | All posts
Swimming with wings would still be more difficult than without because your wings would still get heavy if they weren't at least water-resistant. I was just trying to keep a little closer to the Disney Fairies franchise canon without losing the Pixie Hollow Online canon in this tale.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-5-8 21:00 , Processed in 0.142849 second(s), 68 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc