Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2020-10-16 22:10:31 | All posts |Dock
Edited by MoonChildPotter at 2020-10-20 11:57

Hiya guys! Noticed a lot of new users are finding this place. Welcome! I've been on here 3 years and still don't know it all so I'll try my best to give you the major tips. Hope this helps and sorry if I forget anything. 1.0 is not playable for new arrivals. You can fly in 2.0 though! Find the 'play the game' under the 'Pixie Hollow' tab on the forum home page. On the next page click pn the pink Play button. If you haven't created a player, you can create up to 6. When you get to talents, click and drag to see more like storm, sewing, art... Once you have your character created, you can fly. No games are available in game but you can play on the forums. Wilderness is not open yet.

Storage, leaf journal, and map are in the top left corner. House and friends are the only two on the right top corner to work.

~Shops~

* Clothing ~ Acorn Summit
* Summit Style.
         ~ Be patient, takes a bit to load. The Tulip Skirt is awitched with the Meadow Grass Sarong. However I can't buy it. Good                  luck!

* Dye Shop ~ Cherryblossom Heights
* Daisy's Dyes ~ When you dye an item, it will dye any multiples you have. Thought I put this in, edited it so much before posting, I forgot it. Thanks to all of you!

* Hair Salon/Spa/Wings ~ All in Palm Tree Cove
~ Schelly's
~ Prism's Pixie Spa
~ Mae's Wing Care
Note: Click and drag to see all the colors. Also do in Beck's Nursery. The hair backs load, you just have to click the dot and wait.

* Houses/Furniture ~ Treetop Bend
~ Neville's New Homes
         ~ The large Tinker and Water homes are flipped (Thanks Destiny).
         ~ You can name your home and select house music. Fly back and forth to hear which music you want. This only works when the                                   sound is working.
~ Housewares
         ~ Currently can fly to but not able to buy. Those that have been able to buy previously can decorate their home. Flit back to a meadow after                placing a few items each time to save progress (Thanks Mysticbreeze/Pandora). You cannot dye furniture right now.

* Pets ~ Springtime Orchard
~ Beck's Animal Nursery
         ~ Hummingbird
         ~ Ladybug
         ~ Butterfly
         ~ Firefly
         ~ Dragonfly
         ~ Bumble Bee
         ~ Tadpole

* Donation ~ Cottonpuff Field
~ Coal's
         ~ You can only donate clothes at the moment. Haven't done it much but think I've seen a warning, if you have multiples and donate: it will                    donate ALL of that item.

* Around the Hollow
~ Leaf journal ~ Left side
         ~ Pouch
               ~ You can only collect ingredients in the meadows currently
        ~ Wardrobe
               ~ There is an option to buy a 'not wear' option in Summit Style. However it doesn't work for me.
        ~ Furniture
        ~ Pose
               ~ Wing tab
        ~ About me
               ~ Three stars tab
~ Leaf Journal ~ Right side
        ~ Settings
               ~ Gear tab, bottom one.
                           ~ Music, sounds, sound effect, whispers, see other fairies, and high quality (Thanks Su!)

~ Ingredients ~ Click to collect
~ Some appear over meadow signs. Open your friends list and then click the ingredient to avoid being flown to that meadow.

~ No games are available in game. They are on the forums.
~ Wilderness is not up yet.
~ Gardens are not on yet.
~ If you don't see anyone online, go to the settings tab and make sure 'see other fairies' is on. Again thanks Su!
~ Some signs/stores have names but if you try to fly there, it lands you in a loop. If you see "Always be kind", you need to refresh.
        ~ Queen's Boutique
        ~ Garden Supply
        ~ Springtime Orchard sign in Dewdrop Vale
        ~ Sweet Shop in Snowcap Glade

~ Chat Bar
       ~ Public Chat
       ~ All Friends
       ~ One Friend  
       ~ Worldwide  
               ~ Public chat bubbles are colored according to your level on the forums. My bubbles are red because I'm a Minister.
      ~ Speecchat
      ~ Emotes
      ~ Chat bubble
                ~ Hide/Show chat

Hope I got everything. Sorry if I missed something. Been wanting to do this for days but comp is slow, Have fun! Hope to see many of you in game soon.

Traveling to

Traveling to

Settings

Settings

PLay

PLay

Loading loop

Loading loop

Chat

Chat

~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2020-10-18 06:53:36 | All posts

This is a FANTASTIC tutorial Moon!!!! You've taught me a few tricks here that I wasn't aware of! I didn't know Coal liked to take multiple items. That will come in handy for me LOL But I do think Daisy does the same thing when dying. If you dye one item, it will dye ALL multiples you have of that item.

And arianator3942 there should be a No Hairpiece option in shop like there is for belts and necklaces. But I do have the same problem with anklets and cannot seem to buy the No Anklet option. ???

PANDORA
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2020-10-17 01:37:23 | All posts
Really great tutorial, thank you Moon. I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into this just to add, this thread further explains what to do if you can't see other fairies. Also keep in mind that one person whisper [green chat] isn't working yet in 2.0 at the time of this post.

Comments

Thank you Jas. Didn't know that about the whisper!  Post time 2020-10-17 20:44
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2020-10-17 02:29:56 | All posts
Thank you for making this. I'm sure many people will find this thread useful. I see myself referring people to your thread in the future.

Comments

Thank you! Hopefully it's clear enough to understand.  Post time 2020-10-17 20:49
Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

8k+

Credits

Minister

❤︎ Twilight ❤︎

Credits

ministerFairyABC StaffGuardians

<
Post time 2020-10-17 18:05:21 | All posts
thank you moon, this is very helpful to the faires that is newbie. wanted to explores the meadows. and seeing that updates. hopefully soon in the future their will be more mini-games and etc. xD

Comments

Awww thx Twill! Hope it helps them!  Post time 2020-10-17 20:51
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-10-17 21:15:17 | All posts
Super useful, Moon! By the by, those that have furniture can't dye said furniture yet, plus if you have multiples, I wouldn't redye them because dye one, you dye everything of that style... I think it's still that way.

Comments

Thank you muchly. Forgot that due multiples fact.  Post time 2020-10-20 14:36
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2020-10-18 00:08:44 | All posts
thanks for the tutorial. There is one problem I'm having I wanna mention that I didn't see addressed here. Not sure if it's just me with the issue or if others are having it to. I am unable to remove a hairpiece from my hair without exchanging it for another. it seems i always have to have a hair piece in. I know there is an option in acorn summit that says no hair piece, but at least for me, it doesn't do anything. Thought id bring this up in case anyone else is having this.

Comments

Thank you! You're not alone. I did address it under Wardrobe.  Post time 2020-10-20 14:49
I am one of ariana grande's arianators
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2020-10-18 17:09:33 | All posts
awesome tutorial, i'm really happy that the FABC community is thriving again.

Comments

Thank you. I feel the same way!  Post time 2020-10-20 14:53
ᴄᴏᴘᴘᴇʀʙᴇʟʟ
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
 Author| Post time 2020-10-20 14:52:53 | All posts
Mysticbreeze replied at 2020-10-18 03:53
This is a FANTASTIC tutorial Moon!!!! You've taught me a few tricks here that I wasn't aware of!  ...

Thank you thank you hon! Glad I could be of service I know about the option to buy a 'no wear' but have yet to get it to work. OOF! Thought I put in the dye multiples tidbit, I redid this so many times I forgot it ha! Was trying to make it as understandable as possible
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2020-10-23 08:21:00 Posted on mobile device. | All posts
Hello! I am new and using mobile, may i know whats the link for mobile mode so that I can play better?
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

12Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 07:38 , Processed in 0.229187 second(s), 169 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc