[Solved] Unable to attach pictures

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2020-10-7 22:20:44 | All posts |Dock
Whenever I try to attach pictures to my posts, my pictures say "Cancel Uploading" by themselves, and then automatically delete themselves. Does anyone know how to fix this?
My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2020-10-8 01:15:35 | All posts
Are you currently using the paper clip icon to add images to your posts? Here are the steps:
1. click the attach button with the paper clip icon
2. click the grey 'choose file' button.
3. choose the image from your computer
4. upload it.
5. now it will show up in your attachment list- from here, click on it and it'll show up in your thread (make sure you have something typed on the thread before you click on it, otherwise nothing will show up).

Another way to attach an image is by link. I do this is through hangouts (if you have a Gmail, then you have hangouts automatically). Here are the steps:
1. click the grid on the google home page and scroll down to the green hangouts icon.
2. now you have hangouts, follow the next steps (I do this if I don't want the image to take file space)
3. you copy the image send it to yourself in hangouts or some random group chat, then right-click and copy the image address
4. now go back to your thread creation page and then click the image icon, select image link instead of general and paste the address in there.

Last but not least, you could upload the image(s) to an image hosting site like Imgur & follow what Jasper said above.

I hope this helps you in some way.

Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-10-8 04:52:45 | All posts
A third workaround that I know of can be achieved by visiting your page and customising it with your own pictures, which will put your pictures in the Default Album at first. If you are able to make a new album, try doing that too.

You can also refer to the thread I wrote on uploading images with almost no additional hassle found under Tutorials.

Keep in mind that some older browsers are a little more finicky, case in point if you're using pre-Firefox 50 or something (mine's Firefox 48).

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 09:00 , Processed in 0.201128 second(s), 71 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc