1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-10-4 05:27:53 | All posts |Dock
Okay, Bee Movie came out the same year we got Pixie Hollow in a sense and I actually found the premise of why bees are so important interesting. According to the movie, a bee can't lose the stinger and live, but one bee got a replacement stinger, a pink plastic sandwich sword where his real stinger was. I also remember seeing a clip of We Bare Bears where the bears work for the queen and one says that the bees can't sting and live.

Actually, this is a common misconception, sort of because though bees can sting insects no problem, their stingers latch onto other stuff, resulting in something not exactly rated G, if you know what I mean. Also, in a documentary I learned that bees are needed to pollinate flowers because no bees, no fruit or veggies. Anyone else seen bee related media?

My relations6

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Toadstool Ivy 1.0

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2020-10-5 01:14:36 | All posts
i wish there were more bee-related things, they’re such an interesting species, and also i like bugs. while it’s not necessarily about bees, the game hollow knight has a beehive area with bee characters. the entire game is really beautiful and i think it has pixie hollow vibes. plus the sequel is probably going to come out soon!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 18:45 , Processed in 0.176657 second(s), 57 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc