1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-10-4 05:02:06 | All posts |Dock
This is an account recollecting Pixie Hollow back thirteen years. In those days, the Hollow was very different, but you'll see in this tale.

~Back before the Hollow was open to explore, fairies had come to fruition living in rooms within the Home Tree. The Hollow only had girl fairies and four talents available: Water, Animal, Light and Garden. A Water Talent had a purple room with a little water in it. An Animal Talent had a browner room that looked carved from a tree. A Light Talent had a sunflower for her room. A Garden Talent lived in a yellow and white room lined with sweet-smelling daisies. A fairy could even frame her room with different foliage whilst choosing furnishing to make it hers and each fairy had her address revealed.

~When the Hollow was ready for some to explore, only two seasonal areas were opened: Spring Valley and Autumn Forest. There were still only four talents, but now fairies could explore to their hearts' content. There was still no shopping and clothing options were very limited, plus no one had a uniform Arrival Outfit yet.

~In time all could freely explore these areas and badges could be earned. Crafting was now available, but so was a caste system between the Starters and Enhanced (non-members and members, respectively). More areas opened as well, but at least in those days differences between the Starters and Enhanced weren't too noticeable.

~Ingredients had become available to collect and even festivals held, shops opened and  quests available. A myriad of options were available, though some were only to the Enhanced; I myself was a Starter to the end. Not only that, there were now even fewer options for wardrobes since the clothes were for specific talents and that was the only outfit allowed anymore without Enhancements, though rewards were still feasible.

~Games were available to all and parties too, then came journals, baking, Wilderness exploration and Talent Skills. More meadows were available as with more seasons too and soon plays could be acted out, Tinkers were invited to the Hollow and a Ballroom for special events was added upon the addition of Havendish Square. This Ballroom was the first room exclusive to Enhanced fairies and Havendish was a great place to gather. Fairy homes were long since upgraded from a room to a house and made a bit larger and  more befitting one's talent. There were also no more clothing options and now everyone had an Arrival Day outfit.

~Time passed and Sparrow Men, the male version of fairies, came to the Hollow. Things got pretty interesting since, but it would take too long to explain all that's happened since here. More was available to explore than I could imagine and let's just say my imagination was nigh immeasurable!

~When word got out that the Hollow was closing, everyone in Neverland knew. Pixie Hollow was never the same and everyone had become Enhanced for the last month before the Hollow closed, then we all said our goodbyes before taking separate paths. It was a ver sad time for Pixie Hollow's natives.

~New homes were built for fairies, but some fell into ruin sooner than others while others still survive, including here. New features were added here, even a way to go barefoot, which was never allowed in the original Hollow. This new Hollow was known as Fairy ABC and some enthusiasts returned to play in the Hollow once more. More wings were available as with new homes, but to this day no new games or quests yet. I for one can't wait!

And so ends this tale. Hope you enjoyed it!

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2020-10-14 20:34:17 | All posts
That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing your incredible story telling with us.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-26 16:42 , Processed in 0.150019 second(s), 56 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc