Home Deco Tipz N Trix

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2020-10-2 01:39:05 | All posts |Dock

I am getting asked a bit about how I was able to decorate my home, so I thought I would post some tips that maybe helped me in some ways.
I'm not exactly sure why I got lucky after so many failed attempts, but here are my tricks.

~ I only add about 6 pieces at a time. I move them so they are not over lapping. Double click on them to grab.
~ I then make them vanish, by either shrinking them(top 4 arrows) or growing them(bottom 4 arrows)
   this depends on how big they are when they first appear in the room.
   If they are large(most are) I then shrink it(it vanishes) If it is small, I click the grow button(it vanishes)
   I think if we shrink or grow the items to big or small, then they disappear from our journal altogether. IDK? but this has happened to me
NEXT. This is important.
~ Fly to a meadow. I have found flying to a meadow saves your furniture. Once I flew straight out of the hollow from my home and everything I had     worked on vanished! I always fly to a meadow when saving my furniture and when leaving someone else's home. < I found that if you fly from           one home back to your own, you take that fairies furniture with you and it is hard to remove. I had to change homes a few times to rid myself of         Nora's belongings LOLOL I can laugh about it, but I know it is upsetting for some. <Acorn....Have NO FEAR unglitchy homes will be NEAR! < I           hope lol
~ The furniture you added should be in your room and you should be able to move it freely and maybe even size it correct.
   I did choose furniture that I knew wouldn't matter if it grew or shrunk(no stairs) but I have seemed to have had luck with sizing most. I think when     the furniture flashes twice, after you size it, then it will save to that size. Remeber to go to a meadow for saving. Everytime you edit your home.

~ I also found that some stuff was unremovable from your home. I think it is the things intended for your garden, so things like large trees and             shrubs. Pot plants have added to my home fine, but once I added some gardens stuff and I had to change homes a few times to make them go         away as I could not click on them to remove them. They thought they owned the joint ROFL! Happy Trees!

I really hope this helps some of you and works for you!!!! I hope I didn't forget anything either. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. HAPPY HOME STYLING !!!! Expect a visit from me! HOME PARTY TIME! LOOK OUT!!!! GET BAKING!!!!

Oh and if anyone knows why I can't get more furniture plz tell me it's NOT coz I have to much already LOLOLOLOL

also (Where is spell check???) ROFL

Rate

Number of participants 1coins +5 Collapse Reason
MoonChildPotter + 5 Thank you!!!

View Rating Log

PANDORA
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2020-10-2 12:32:54 | All posts

Aye! hazel.png

Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations11

Threads

8k+

Credits

Global Moderator

| C o l o r b l i n d .

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2020-10-2 03:41:13 | All posts
| Nice! Thank you for this~
| What I also do is that if I wanted a specific furniture, I always get twice of the same thing. If you really want to have two in the first place, then get 4, etc., so when I try to scale an item and disappears I put out the other one as backup and you can see em fully again! Not sure how this would affect the first ones doh but this method has worked for me so far. o:

Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2020-10-2 08:40:59 | All posts
My stuff keep disappearing so I will try your method. Hopefully it will work for me.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2020-10-2 09:40:05 | All posts
Thank you for sharing this! I myself haven't gotten the chance to give the homes a try yet, so this thread will be helpful when I start home-decorating and I'm sure it will help others like me as well.
Once again, thank you!
Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-10-2 10:32:51 | All posts
I noticed that some of my stuff disappeared and I can't get any more! Will we get that stuff back and have unlimited room for new furniture?

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2020-10-2 13:13:00 | All posts
Really awesome tutorial, Pandora. Thank you so much for figuring all of this out.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-10-2 19:26:18 | All posts
Jasper replied at 2020-10-2 13:13
Really awesome tutorial, Pandora. Thank you so much for figuring all of this out.

Ty Jasper. It sure was a quirky journey!
PANDORA
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2020-10-2 21:20:14 | All posts
Edited by MoonChildPotter at 2020-10-2 18:29

I am one happy Moon!!
Super helpful. Thank you Pandora! I've taken to switching to a meadow after 2-3 items, I'm so scared I'll lose it. That explains why it took forever to get rid of a water slide that I couldn't remove. I thought I did when I bought a smaller house, it didn't show. I refreshesd and the phantom slide was back! Hopefully we'll get the stuff we lost back soon and the shop will work again! Hmm I have no issue with the bog trees or plants... Yet... Hopefully it's fixed for you soon!

~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Fruit tea is great!

Credits

active user

<
Post time 2020-10-2 22:48:47 | All posts
so thats why i lose most of my furni when im done, i put them all in at once! also im waiting to be able to rebuy my stuff, i mighta lost a bunch due to glitches.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

12Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-26 01:04 , Processed in 0.295678 second(s), 171 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc