[Story] The Legend of The Rainbow Fairy Part 2

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2020-9-29 11:11:42 | All posts |Dock
"What were you doing?" The frost fairy asks, Snowflake."Sorry, I got distracted watching the warm fairies over there." Snowflake replies.
The two fairies fly off towards the center of the woods where other frost fairies are waiting, they start practicing frosting leaves ready for winter. Snowflake can't help but think about earlier, getting distracted again.
"Snow!" one fairy calls, "Wake up! we can't afford anyone getting distracted this close to winter." Snowflake snaps out of her daze and begins helping the other frost fairies. When the night falls, she decides to try and find answers.

She goes to the library and starts looking for books on wings but has no luck. She starts looking around for anyone who can help and finds a sparrowman sitting at a desk reading.
"Umm." She begins shyly, "Excuse me... Sorry, but do you know where I might find books about wings?" She asks him.
"You'd probably find them in the 'W' section down over there" The sparrowman replies pointing to the other end of the library.
"Oh... Ok, thank you." Snowflake then flies down the isles to the 'W' section where she finds a blue book that looks like a pair of wings. As she goes to grab it, the book starts flying away so Snowflake chases after it and slams in on the closest table. (Wingology books... always trying to get away from you). She opens the book and flicks through until she gets to a page titled "Wing Colours" and starts reading skimming through the classic clour ranges of wings and how the colours tend to reflect their talent. She gets to part that explains about wings glowing gold at night. She then finds the part she was after. Sparkling Wings...
She reads:
"Sparkling wings are very rare and very special. A sparkling pair of wings means there are two fairies born of the same laugh... Siblings"
Snowflake stops reading there having got her answer, now there is one thing left to do... Find the other two fairies.

The next morning she descides to try and find the two warm fairies and flies over to the border. No one has told her of the risks to her and her wings if she travels across it unexpectedly, so she crosses.
"Ok." She says to herself, "No going back now" but she's already started feeling the wormth of autumn but, regardless, she goes on. She is amazed by the sights she is seeing the only problem being is that she has no idea where she's even going and notices everyone starting to staire at her. She gets deeper into Pixie Hollow but the heat eventually gets too much for her and so she starts heading back.
However, not knowing her way around, she gets lost and her wings start to practically melt. She lands and tries to make it back to the border, but she really is having touble staying on her feet. She collapces on the ground, too weak to move.

Later that evening, Yasmine and Wispa are flying around chatting and catching up with each other until they find a young fairy on the floor.
"Is that... a winter fairy?" Yasmine asks. They begin to get closer and realise that it is a winter fairy.
"She shouldn't be out here.." Wispa states. However, Yasmine noticed their wings are sparkling again and...
"Her wings... their sparkling... like ours..."
"Their melting... we need to get her to winter."
"Right!" Yasmine adds urgently " I'll support her, you lead" Wispa nods and they both take hold of the fairy and take her to the border where Frostwhisper is waiting. They pass the fairy over the border.
"Thank you for helping her" Frostwhisper says "Are you crazy Snow?! Lets see if we can sort your wings out." Frostwhisper helps Snowflake up and help her straighten her wings out.
"Your wings sparkled as well" Snowflake says
"You're lucky to have wings left after that stunt... wait! sparkled...You do know what that means?"
"Yeah I know, I'm Snowflake, a Frost fairy"
"I'm Wispa, a Fast Flying fairy." Wispa says.
"I'm Yasmine, a Water and Light talent fairy and Wispa's sister... and obviously yours too." Yasmine adds.
"Wait... Your a light and Water talent?" Frostwhisper asks.
"Yes?"
"You three come with me... Now..."

They fly to The Keepers' place where Frostwhisper unfolds a scroll.
"Now, listen cearfully..." She begins. "it's said that one day the colour in Pixe Hollow will disappear and everything will become grey with all the colour being lost forever. Even the sunlight will become grey. However, it is also said that a due talent fairy, a fairy of Light and Water will also be born. A rainbow fairy... It is said thay she will be the one to free Pixie Hollow from the dispsare of the missing colours."
"How am I going to bring colour back to the Hollow?" Yasmine asks "I'm one fairy for a start plus, who says that this is going to happen."
"Yasmine... Legends are always right." The Keeper says, going over to them. "You are the only one who can do it."

End Of Part 2
Keep Chilled
My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-9-29 19:31:16 | All posts
Okay, so far it seems the three fairies are triplets... sisters and Yasmine can bend both water and light, not to mention Snowflake is the third sister, a Winter Talent, but Frostwhisper is a girl as well? Is she the new Keeper or is Dewey still the keeper? And I take it the Wingology book has been repaired to be more legible since the bookworms ate from that book. Oh, and are there even more sisters and is Frostwhisper the sister of Yasmine, Wispa and Snowflake? Seems the more I read, the more questions I have!

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-9-30 05:06:21 | All posts
Hi,
no Frostwhisper is not the Keeper. Remember she took the sisters to The Keepers place, so Dewey is still The Keeper.
The Wingology book that Snowflake was reading is a new edition as Dewey included a chapter about healing wings.
Frostwhisper is just a friend of the sisters as well.

Sorry if it wasn't clear in the story so far but I hope you enjoyed it.
Keep Chilled
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-10-3 09:35:51 | All posts
Thanks for the clarification! Can't wait for part 3!

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-26 04:26 , Processed in 0.124086 second(s), 77 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc