[Solved] Back After Awhile

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2020-9-26 00:08:48 | All posts |Dock
Hello, it has been a while since I have played the game and wanted to know if anybody could help me with what is new and the updates that have happened. So far I know we can get animal pets. Also which game should I be using because there is the play bottom but it takes me to create a new fairy when I already made one and same thing when I click on game so should I play game 1.0. Thank you in advance
My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2020-9-26 01:54:00 | All posts
Hi, welcome back. I suggest you to click the pink play button, which leads you to 2.0, and create a fairy there. The create a fairy process is laggy/slow but it's a whole lot easier to customize your fairy once you get inside the game.

Also, can you clarify which game takes you to create a fairy when you've already made one? Is it the game from the link labeled 'Play 1.0 version' or the game that's linked to the pink play button? If it's from the link labeled 'Play 1.0 version' I find that odd considering the fact that you made your account in 2016. I suggest emailing Susie about it if that's the case at [email protected].

If it's from the game that's linked to the pink play button (2.0) then there's a chance you have the wrong link.
The current link to 2.0 is: https://www.fairyabc.com/ph2009167/
Another possibility is that your fairy is getting deleted/not being saved- let me know if that's the case and I'll get back to you but here are tips to try in the meantime if 2.0 isn't letting you in: clear your cache & cookies, log out and back in, shut down your computer, restart your computer, switch browsers, switch computers.

To answer your question about updates, 1.0 is no longer being updated, 2.0 is.
A brief breakdown on updates in 2.0/where to get things:
~ You can get clothes in Acorn Summit, dye your clothes in Cherryblossom Heights, change your wings, face & hair in Palm Tree Cove, get a pet in Springtime Orchard and buy a house & furniture in Treetop Bend (houses are working for some players but not working for others)

I hope this helped, if you have further questions feel free to PM (Private Message) me or click my name & ask me on my page wall.
Happy flying!

Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 20:23 , Processed in 0.142140 second(s), 57 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc