Credits

Pixie Pal

Fruit tea is great!

Credits

active user

<
Post time 2020-9-20 01:17:55 | All posts |Dock
Edited by electrospider78 at 2020-9-19 21:19

ok first, the loading times. while i was shopping, i needed something from the bottom of the skirts section. it takes at least 5 minutes, each section, to make it to the bottom of their pages. unless your shirts, it takes 10 (at least). i think having the layout be in 2 rows slows it down a LOT. 1.0 is much faster.

after i finally got the outfit i wanted, i tried to dye a skirt. 2 different shades of red, yet the deepest red forced me out of the menu entirely...and froze me in place until i could find a way out. 1st time, i refreshed and tried again. happened again. then tested what i COULD do while frozen a second time. I could sit, chat, and use the home button. luckily i figured out the home button can take me out. when i came back though, it had the dye that froze me out,with no problem. but i cannot click it.

(also, is it just me, or is there less cute faces in 2.0 too. violet in 1.0 looks way different then in 2.0...and im sad. she doesn't look like herself yet)

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2020-9-20 08:36:59 Posted on mobile device. | All posts
I find a similar thing. Version 2 is very slow and full of glitches. I tried playing it earlier to recreate my version 1 fairy to go with a recreation of my original pixiehollow.com fairy, Yasmin. I gave up and started playing version 1
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2020-9-20 08:42:56 Posted on mobile device. | All posts
I find the hair shop and summit style glitchy but i never tried the red dye i only use blues.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations11

Threads

8k+

Credits

Global Moderator

| C o l o r b l i n d .

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2020-9-20 11:15:43 | All posts
| Hi hi, it seems that loading times in the game recently are very slow at the moment. While we cannot pinpoint exactly as to why it happens, a lot of us believed it’s more of a server problem since the issue is affecting the forums as well.
| This issue has ben relayed to the developers as well. Thanks!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-26 11:09 , Processed in 0.130405 second(s), 80 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc