CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 945|Reply: 4

[Solved] What could make FairyABC more active?

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2020-9-18 07:27:21 | All posts |Dock
Hi, I've recently only just been able to play on fairyabc and found it's not as active as what it was. I also found that there are a lack of activities and want to state what I think would improve it.
First, address the glitches. I've noticed the site is very glitchy and can also lag. You get your fairy clothes it's either not the colour you selected or other clothing disappear.
Also, you have no mini games which would make it fun. The point of mini games was to not only make it fun but also help earn ingredients for buying things or for quests. Which also you can't do.
You also have places to take your fairy such as shops or new meadows but some keep you stuck at a loading page because they don't work and when they do work you have to use the map to leave.
It's no wonder it's become inactive.
I agree with adding new, original features such as new meadows and talents but I think it would be best to finish the areas you started and adress these issues. I also found that you can no longer communicate if there were people around.

We The Pixies only have one meadow at the moment because it's a demo but they have a mini game, they have a shop that works properly and there are no glitches and it runs smoothly.

So address the issues and finish the meadows before you add original features. In the original pixie hollow, havindish wasn't accessible until just a few years before shutting down.
Keep Chilled
My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2020-9-18 08:57:50 | All posts
Hi, welcome. Fairyabc has been very active this year, just not this week- or so it seems.
The game (2.0) is currently being updated by the developers and that's why the game is a little wonky as of now. I'm sure things will be normal soon & we all will be informed of when that happens via an announcement thread by Susie (Fzrasu). Addressing your point about mini-games, I'm happy to tell you that Pinecone Pop is on it's way! Now, about ingredients, we do plan to utilize them in the future through an ingredient consuming shop, where you may get diamonds from donating!

I hope that eases your concerns, have a wonderful day.
Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 3 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

5k+

Credits

Administrator

Susie

Credits

FairyABC Staff

Post time 2020-9-18 10:10:05 | All posts
Thank you, we will try our best
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations11

Threads

8k+

Credits

Global Moderator

| C o l o r b l i n d .

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2020-9-18 09:18:57 | All posts
Edited by MoonFields at 2020-9-18 21:21

| We wanted to remind every user that rewrites do not necessarily mean a complete game from the original, It is already as difficult getting all the assets for a game that has been shut down for years, let alone developing more sub-tasks such as mini-games. The dev team only consists of 3 people, who were recently active due to quarantine and that this version was updated just 3 months ago.
| Additionally, the reason why they would release this game even at its raw state is because they know that there are some bugs/glitches unique to individual players that may not be visible when the dev team do their own testing rounds. If they do notice bugs, they are more than free to contact the developers (there are links everywhere about their contact details like even before you boot the game) and they will respond to you as soon as possible, along with a patch or other suggestions.
| I am not saying that we have to keep expectations for this rewrite low but rather not to expect a full on functioning game especially if it’s completely non-profit. We hope you understand!

Comments

^^^ Well said.  Post time 2020-9-18 09:33
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 07:29 , Processed in 0.149392 second(s), 88 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc