[Solved] I can't even start the game

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2020-9-15 19:41:54 | All posts |Dock
I tried to make a fairy but it glitched so much it was unbearable. So then I tried to make a fairy on the 1.0 version and it just kept me in a loop of starting the entire process over when I finished, disregarding all my work. I just want to play this game, and now I've wasted like 20 minutes making fairies that only got immediately deleted or were too laggy to finish.
My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2020-9-15 20:25:59 | All posts
Hi, I'm sorry you're going through these issues right now. 1.0 doesn't work for new players and 2.0 is currently being updated and that seemed to have been causing chat issues, this is the first time I've heard of someone having issues in creating a fairy in 2.0 I'm going to go try and test something out and I'll get back to you- in the meanwhile I suggest the following troubleshooting tips:

1 ~ You may just have the wrong link, the current link to 2.0 is https://www.fairyabc.com/ph2009151/
2 ~ Clear your cache & cookies and then try again.
3 ~ It could be an issue with your router, resetting your wifi-router before entering the game can help.
4 ~ More typical troubleshooting tips that are worth trying - try different browsers, close all tabs & apps, and then try getting in the game again, try accessing the game in incognito mode, re-enter the game link, try a different computer, restart your computer, shut down & re-open your computer, connect with a different network

If none of the above works, I suggest contacting Fzrasu. To do that, just search her name up in the search bar near the top of the forum, and make sure that you have the 'Users' tab selected from the drop-down menu. From there, click on her name and send her a PM (Private Message) or leave a message on her wall.

I hope this is some sort of help for the time being.

**Update**
I made an alternate account and I was able to make a fairy on 2.0. I had a bit of trouble with choosing the name but otherwise it seemed to run smoothly. I suggest following the above advice, and if all else fails to message Susie on the forums or email her at [email protected] (attaching screenshots of your screen always helps in understanding your situation). Once again, I apologize that you haven't been able to experience the game yet, and I hope you do soon! ~

Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 08:26 , Processed in 0.120809 second(s), 57 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc