1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-9-11 16:34:56 | All posts |Dock
When choosing where to draw, what're you looking to do? How much are you willing to pay? Are you more into online or offline?

I have used a few apps for drawing over the years and here's how I feel about them.

Disney Create was a huge mainstay for me, but sadly, the chances of me using it anymore post 2020 look nil.

If I ever find the post-Flash, no download version of Thisissand to work in while online, I'll use that instead for the same reason.

I liked SumoPaint, but the post-Flash verion currently has fewer features than I'd like, plus it requires an account for more features.

Fluid Simulator was yet another art app I liked a lot. I could make swirly pieces of art, but to save I had to screencap.

If I had Corel Paint on the computer anymore post-crash, I'd still use it to make artworks like this.

Windows Paint was yet another offline mainstay, but I was better at doing simpler backgrounds there.

Amberlight's another app I used, but again, screencapping was needed to save. Also, it wasn't so much for drawing as adding these circles or whatever to change the dynamic of the scene.

AutoCAD was a program I used quite  while ago, but I hadn't used it again since school. I've tried finding other alternatives, but couldn't work them too well.

Silk's a great app to use if you want threaded light backgrounds. Flame Painter does something comparable, but with simulated fire instead. Also, Silk is post-flash.

Finally, the Magic Painter, which you simply drew random lines and a burst of colour would follow. Screencapping is necessary to save, but it makes some whimsically mysterious backgrounds.

That's all I'm putting in this thread, but I hope you enjoyed.

Rate

Number of participants 1coins +2 Collapse Reason
MoonChildPotter + 2 good job!

View Rating Log

My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2020-9-11 17:03:32 | All posts
Ooo pretty! My favorites are the ones you made by Disney Create, SumoPaint, Fluid Simulator, Amberlight, and Magic Painter.

Thank you for sharing.

Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2020-9-11 22:32:10 | All posts
These are lovely. Love the Magic Painter one. Hope to see more.
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 18:45 , Processed in 0.158793 second(s), 75 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc