Edited by MoonFields at 2020-9-11 20:47 |
| Good Day everyone~ As promised on the FAQ thread, I will be posting a summary of the entire meeting. Hope you guys find it useful somehow! :'DD
New Staff Promotions
Acknowledgements from Jasper for the Dev Team
- Current Dev Team: Wind, Apple, Su
Main Never Council Meeting Agenda (Courtesy of Jasper):
Agenda 1: Mute Roles and Bans
- Jasper suggested to return the 'Kick-out Player shop', which is an area only accessible to staff members. It has the ability to kick out a certain player who may be violating FairyABC’s rules.
- He also suggested that it should be a forum feature now to prevent any player from possible false-kicking of members.
- Su suggested that the feature can be a special forum link instead, where only staff can access it.
Agenda 2: Chat filters on 2.0
- Jasper proposed a similar feature to v1.0 in regards to filtering certain words and phrases (which will be added to 2.0 soon).
Agenda 3: Rule edits
- Making it more concise, and adding a few more of the new unspoken rules. More of that in the actual update.
Agenda 4: Speedchat
Agenda 5: Report center publicity
- Some members complained that the Report Center forum is too public, thinking it can taint the player’s reputation throughout their gameplay.
- Currently, report threads have read permissions up to 100, which can only be readable by staff members.
- Others think it is okay to keep it public so that there is transparency on each case.
- Decision is to keep RC threads public, until a final consensus has been made.
Agenda 6: Staff
- Concerning staff member activity, where some haven’t done a single mod action since their promotion to staff.
- Su suggested a monthly staff meeting for moderators, global moderators & administrators, where they can report their mod duties for the month.
- Mod recommendations, juno30 & Solariopa.
—Open Forum Highlights—
- Furniture has been added into the game. Placing them on homes will be the next game update.
- An OG Pixie Hollow mini-game called Pinecone Pop is being developed and close to completion.
- New meadows are also planned in future updates!
- General Bug mentions in the game.
~: MoonFields :~