[Solved] cannot access the game

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2020-9-3 18:02:03 | All posts |Dock
Hello! I was trying to get into the game but it keeps looping me back into this site even when i host a server. Is this an error on my end?
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Fruit tea is great!

Credits

active user

<
Post time 2020-9-3 18:49:55 | All posts
1.0 is a little wonky right now, 2.0 is a little bit more stable.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2020-9-3 19:23:34 | All posts
Edited by Villiana at 2020-9-3 19:35

Hi! I believe you're talking about 1.0, and I'm guessing you haven't made your fairy on there yet? If that's the case a lot of newer players haven't been able to go into 1.0 as it's no longer being updated and it has a redirect issue which prevents new players from being able to create a fairy. But you can go into 2.0! To get to 2.0 click the pink play button.

If that's not the case and you've already created a fairy and you can't get in then I suggest the following:

1 ~ Log out and then log back in and try going into the game (this is an ancient way
)
2 ~ If 1 doesn't work then clear your cache & cookies and then try again.
3 ~ This could also be a server issue- does it redirect you back to the forums or to the server screen? If it's directly back to the forums then I suggest the log out and back in tip, if it's back to the server screen it could be an issue with your wifi. (If it's like this, let me know, I'd be happy to host a server for you <3)
4 ~ Speaking of wi-fi, it could be an issue with your router, resetting your wifi-router before hosting a server or entering the game helps.
5 ~ More typical troubleshooting tips that are worth trying - try different browsers, close all tabs & apps, and then try getting in the game again, try accessing the game in incognito mode, re-enter the game link (currently the 1.0 game link is https://www.fairyabc.com/game1216/) try a different computer, restart your computer, shut down & re-open your computer, connect with a different network

I hope this helps, have a wonderful day!

Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2020-9-4 09:20:29 | All posts
hi i have the same problem but for me when i click the play button it loads and then once it loads the loading starts again and again
ive never made a fairy and its my first time trying to get in
i'll try what u wrote but i dunno if it has anything to do with me not having a fairy
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2020-9-4 09:47:21 | All posts
plainity replied at 2020-9-4 09:20
hi i have the same problem but for me when i click the play button it loads and then once it loads t ...

Hi! Are you talking about 2.0? You click the pink play button and it's loading over and over again? If you are talking about 2.0 it may be because you have the wrong link, the link for 2.0 right now is https://www.fairyabc.com/ph2009026/ if it's not about the link I suggest following the tips above.

Let me know if you need further help.
Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2020-9-4 10:37:42 | All posts
hey i just got in and im having a lot of fun thank you!

Comments

Yay!! I'm so happy you were able to get in, happy flying! <3 ~   Post time 2020-9-4 11:01
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-20 03:18 , Processed in 0.141210 second(s), 104 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc