Credits

Minister

✩Stella✩☁Cecile☁✎Tyra✎

Credits

active userminister

<
Post time 2020-8-31 10:44:49 | All posts |Dock
Edited by Solariopa at 2020-8-31 09:47

I've already contacted an administrator about this twice so I'm sorry if this is redundant, but will I still be able to get my lost credits back? It's been a day since I downgraded by roughly 3400 credits so I'm starting to worry. I was a minister with 4284 credits, around 3000 loyalty and 100ish contrib. Before I even exchanged my loyalty and contrib, I was downgraded to a talent master with 1000 credits. Then, at the time, since it was said loyalty and contrib would no longer be used, I decided to exchange them for never silver (at the time, I didn't notice loyalty and contribution were actually calculated in the credits formula; I just wanted to make immediate value off of them since I thought there would be no more value to them). But then later it was announced loyalty and contrib would be kept, just hidden, so...

Later yesterday, I was downgraded to pixie pal some time after the transactions and now currently have 889-900 credits. Will I be able to get them back? I hope I won't have to grind for all those credits again; since loyalty and and contrib can't be gained as easily (if at all) due to the new update, it's going to take me ages just to get back to where I was.

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-8-31 11:14:36 | All posts
I've just contacted an administrator with recent screencaps of my levels from before and after the exchanges. Susie said for those that have already exchanged, comment or PM and you could either get credits or 300% silver compensation. You might have a better chance of a credit refund if you took screen captures since Never silver is easier to earn now.

Comments

I already PM'd and commented a request for credits yesterday. I hope it gets fixed soon.  Post time 2020-8-31 11:25
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations32

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Melonade ♡ Red Melvet

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2020-9-1 10:12:31 | All posts
i'm having this same issue and even though ive pm'd su, nothing has been fixed. unlike some other members, i have no screen-caps nor do i remember my exact number of credits, but i had over 3000-ish credits and was a minster, and i would just like to be returned to this position.
♡♡♡♡♡
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Pixie Youtuber :D

Credits
<
Post time 2020-9-1 11:28:00 | All posts
The same thing happened to me! I did not take any screenshots sad to say... But ya I was a Talent Master now I am down to certified pixie... I traded all my contribution and loyalty for never silver so I don't think I can get a refund since I don't have and screenshots. So I am just going to work my way up which I don't mind but I know other people do so I hope everyone gets their points back!

Comments

Don't worry, we should still at least get our credits back, trade or no.  Post time 2020-9-1 12:14
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZgHWqnVL7FV1IwXXpPXmg?sub_confirmation=1
Please like and subscribe for more pixie hollow related content.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Winter-fast-flying fairy!

Credits
<
Post time 2020-9-1 12:03:23 | All posts
wait...you can trade for never silver? I must be seriously not up to date rn... where do you do that? lol

Comments

Not anymore you can't. Hope this gets fixed for everyone real soon, even those that traded like I did.  Post time 2020-9-1 19:10
I'd happily fly with you from the farthest reaches of the Never Arbor to the top of Torth Mountain if you asked.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits
<
Post time 2020-9-1 12:49:19 | All posts
FaunaAspenleaf replied at 2020-9-1 11:03
wait...you can trade for never silver? I must be seriously not up to date rn... where do you do that ...

It was an option open only for a few hours I think... They took it down fast when people started saying they were losing credits from doing so.

Comments

Couldn't agree more; the current credit earning system seems to encourage spamming comments, replies and thread posts every day..  Post time 2020-9-1 19:14
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

~ Acorn ~

Credits
<
Post time 2020-9-1 14:56:08 | All posts
The same thing happened to me. I was a pixie pal with about 525 credits. Now i'm an honored pixie. I don't have any screenshots sadly. I pm'd Su as well. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.
~Acorn Bubbleberry
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits
<
Post time 2020-9-2 10:23:31 | All posts
I logged in today and got my rank of talent master back! I am so happy! It seems everyone will be getting a refund soon!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-9-2 18:27:00 | All posts
My rank went back up too! I've never had this many credits!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-26 19:21 , Processed in 0.167225 second(s), 150 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc