CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
12Next
Back New
Read: 2581|Reply: 15

[Solved] how to get contribution? and what is it.

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Fruit tea is great!

Credits

active user

<
Post time 2020-8-27 02:51:44 | All posts |Dock
(also, how to get never silver?)

whats contribution and how can ya get some? does it involve events? posting?

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2020-8-29 11:50:44 | All posts
The first step to getting contribution and never silver is to attain coins, credits, and loyalty by visiting other fairy pages and responding when fairies post on the forum page. Also by saving coins in the bank and collecting interest. Then use coins credits and loyalty to buy a buddy that gives the opposite of what you need.  Buy a buddy that gives neversilver with loyalty, credits or coins. This is an account that I don't play much so I don't have much never silver with this account but with my main account I have collected it over time using my buddy. Once you collect neversilver using a buddy you can buy the buddy you want with neversilver. It takes alot of time for a new fairy to collect all of these things but it gives you something to work for on the forums. Susie may restock the buddies in the future so you may want to start collecting the items so you will have them because the buddies sell out super fast. The same idea works with contribution.
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Fruit tea is great!

Credits

active user

<
 Author| Post time 2020-8-28 00:58:35 | All posts
Edited by electrospider78 at 2020-8-27 21:00
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2020-8-27 20:47
Ah, but not every buddy provides contribution or never silver. Speaking of, buddies are harder to co ...

i dont even get why buddies get limited quantities? they're gifs with special abilities, technically they can be unlimited.

(also the thing glitched again, cant change my buddy)

Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2020-8-27 10:38:21 | All posts
Contribution points are received when someone clicks your invite link to FairyABC. The task system where most people learned of the feature has long since been removed, but you can still share your invite link via the Promotion tab in your settings and earn contribution points.

Never silver, if I remember correctly, was given out by admins for special events and whatnot. It was never actually used for anything.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2020-8-27 19:42:16 | All posts
Adding on to what Jas said, you can use contribution and never silver to buy buddies, the characters you see under someone's forum name. Buddies reward you in never silver and contribution as well.

Comments

Oh yeah, I won't lie, I never bought a buddy so I forgot LOL  Post time 2020-8-28 19:57
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-8-28 00:47:02 | All posts
Ah, but not every buddy provides contribution or never silver. Speaking of, buddies are harder to come by these days because a lot of the best ones are gone; they only came in limited quantities.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-8-28 01:01:38 | All posts
They were made when this site was younger, before I joined, and they must've made only so many... fifteen or twenty per, I think?

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Winter-fast-flying fairy!

Credits
<
Post time 2020-8-28 15:41:37 | All posts
Also a lot of the good buddies that are left require never silver to purchase, so the silver does have that use, but I've explored the site extensively and I think its only given out for special events or something. So there is probably no practical way to earn it unless you happen to have attended such an event.
I'd happily fly with you from the farthest reaches of the Never Arbor to the top of Torth Mountain if you asked.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2020-8-28 15:49:51 | All posts
if you spend pixie money on a buddy, will it lower your user group? Also, does anyone know how to use the never bank??
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2020-8-28 18:29:47 | All posts
SunsetFirefly replied at 2020-8-28 12:49
if you spend pixie money on a buddy, will it lower your user group? Also, does anyone know how to us ...

Yes. Spending loyalty points will lower/take points away.
Never bank, you put your coins in either current or fixed deposit. With current deposit, you can take out any interest you earn anytime. Fixed is a specific amount of time, you can withdraw but you won't get as much back unless you wait the amount of time. I believe it's 120 hours./color]
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

12Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 08:17 , Processed in 0.225110 second(s), 161 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc