CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 1002|Reply: 1

[Default] How to adopt an animal friend! scout talent

[Copy url]
Reward 1 coins Reply award: 1 coins Reward 1 times a person.
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2020-8-16 15:25:21 | All posts |Dock
Fairies and Sparrowmen! Its your boy Copperbell and i am a scout talent that means i serve the queen and protect the hollow so even if you are a new arrival or you arrived many seasons ago, i will use my talent for good by guiding you if you're lost and telling you all the lastest news about everything happening in the hollow.

My favorite part of being a scout talent is protecting the hollow from eagles, i mean i could talk about that all day/night.

How To Adopt an Animal Friend

Animal friends are only avaliable on 2.0

Step1: Log in and fly to Springtime Oarchard.

Step2: Once you're in the meddow, fly over to Becks animal nursery.

Step3: Okay now that you're inside Becks nursery, it should look like this. If Beck doesn't appear do not panic little one it is totally normal.

Step4: After you click on Beck you should see another window open up, then you should be able to click on 'i want to adopt an animal friend!'

Step5: Another window will open were you will be able to choose your animal friend and change its appearance. Sounds flitterific!

Congratulations have your new animal friend

!!!Additional information!!!

> After picking the color for your awesome animal friend, make your you fly to another meddow or exit the nursery before the color can take effect.

> These are a few badges that you can earn for adopting an animal friend! ( these were from the OG Pixie Hollow many seasons ago.)

If you've made it this far thank you all so much for taking the time for read through this, and thank you to the ministers and animal fairies/sparrowmen for working their wings off to bring back our truly amazing animal friends.

~CATCH YOU ON THE FLIP SIDE~

From group: Pixie Post Reborn
b5.PNG
b1.PNG
b2.PNG
b3.PNG
b4.PNG
b6.PNG
ᴄᴏᴘᴘᴇʀʙᴇʟʟ
My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-8-16 20:24:34 | All posts
I actually adopted a tadpole on the very first fairy (technically an animal talent, but she's also a scout and hair talent too) I made since 2.0 got reworked into what exists today and I'm not sure what tadpoles would eat in Pixie Hollow. I know hummingbirds eat blueberries, ladybugs eat buttercup petals, dragonflies eat meadow grass, bees eat rose petals, fireflies eat honeycombs and butterflies eat lily petals. Also, I once had an animal scout on this account, but that was one version ago and she's now migrated elsewhere and has a firefly, plus a winter talent that has a hummingbird because arthropods and amphibians can't survive as well in the cold. Perhaps granted everything the animal friends eat is an ingredient from a plant, tadpoles would like something comparable, but different?  

Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-20 09:44 , Processed in 0.126152 second(s), 65 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc