[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2020-7-20 15:21:18 | All posts |Dock
Edited by lilyyachty at 2020-7-20 15:36

hey guys, i tried playing 1.0, but it kept reloading the create a fairy screen over and over again. and when i tried playing 2.0, i couldn't even put an outfit on at first. after refreshing the page i was able to do so, but now i can't dye my clothes. my house isn't loading either and i can't find out how to buy one.
My relations7

Threads

7k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member

<
Post time 2020-7-20 20:20:36 | All posts
for newer accounts, 1.0 is inaccessible (for the time being) ! only older/veteran accounts are able to access the 1.0 version for now, sorry for the inconvenience ):

since 2.0 is still currently in development, clothes are not properly saving to your book immediately. however, like you mentioned, clicking "get" for the clothes you want and then refreshing usually makes them show in your wardrobe ! (the dye shop is also not working for most players, but there is a longer process to get the color combination you want, as clarified in the other comment).

and houses are currently being worked on, it just isn't fully functioning yet! your own home as well as the homes shop aren't 100% accessible (you'll see the backgrounds but not much else). however, you should be able to buy homes at Neville's New Homes in Treetop Bend in the future!

i hope that clarified a couple more things. if you need any more help, please feel free to reach out (:
Reply 支持 3 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2020-7-20 16:29:25 | All posts
the same thing happened to me
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2020-7-20 17:25:04 | All posts
Edited by Villiana at 2020-7-20 17:31

Hi, I don't know how to fix the create a fairy glitch on 1.0 and I'm sorry that you still can't create a fairy on there, but I believe that is something only the devs can fix. As for 2.0, you can make an outfit at acorn summit, and the dye shop is working for some people by clicking on the second dye bottle instead of the first one and then a bunch of shades pop up and you click get for what you want. However, this does not work for everyone. This method did not work for me either.

So what do you do when the dye shop does not work no matter how you work it?
There's another way to dye your clothes but it is more tedious. Here are the steps.

- Go to Acorn Summit. Click on the clothes you like, and continue clicking on them, they actually change color, once you have the color you want click get.
- Do this for all your clothes, skirt, anklet, headpiece, etc.
- Done. Your clothes are dyed, and you have an outfit now.
- While you are in the shop in the shopping window, refresh & re-enter the game. Your clothes will now be in your journal, and you can wear them!

As for housing, as far as I know, if you click your house you get sent to an animal talent house. I guess that's not working anymore? Also, you cannot buy houses, that's not a thing here.
If you have further questions, please PM (Private Message) me or ask me on my page wall by clicking my name.

I hope I was able to help you, have a wonderful day!~

Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 22:17 , Processed in 0.215620 second(s), 84 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc