Credits

Pixie Pal

Fruit tea is great!

Credits

active user

<
Post time 2020-7-11 01:45:28 | All posts |Dock
Edited by electrospider78 at 2020-7-10 21:46

i (for some reason) wasn't able to talk in forum for a whole year, and i couldn't formally introduce myself.

so, HI! liz here, and i've been flying around as violet (1.0) or lizzie (2.0) lemonlace. i remeber playing pixie hollow when i was 9 or 10, and it was my first MMO! i don't remember my old name though...i do remember befriending a LOT of anastacia ever(something) bc of disney channel doing a thing. I also wierdly remember the dating scene that was there, and it was easier to find a partner if you had membership. also doing cafe RP and hide-and-seek in the tea shop. I did constant ingredient hunting out of boredom, bc membership . luckily this version doesn't have that OR the pixie dust meter!

i'll see ya around!

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2020-7-11 18:06:05 | All posts
Hi! It was probably the avatar thing that just got fixed. The same thing happened to me but I hope to see you around!
Ruby Seamoon
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2020-7-11 18:45:18 | All posts
Hey, Liz! I'm glad the forums are letting you post now, that glitch was plaguing the site for quite a while but seems to have been fixed.

Pixie Hollow was my first MMO too, way back when. And I totally feel you on collecting ingredients out of boredom and non-membership. By the time the free membership rolled around during the game's last month, I had amassed so many ingredients that I think I could've bought every shop there XD
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2020-7-11 21:11:54 | All posts
Hi! I'm so glad you're able to post here now, I really felt bad whenever a player would message me or tell me in game that they couldn't post on the forums because before there didn't seem to be a simple solution, but now that it's fixed, it makes me happy that you and others are able to post on here. <3
That being said, I can relate to the struggle of having no membership, and the thing that I loved about Fairyabc when I first came here was the absence of membership and not having to pay for anything.
I hope to see you around in game, I'm Nilla on 1.0 and Nissa on 2.0. Have a wonderful day!
Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 05:33 , Processed in 0.214187 second(s), 84 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc