10k+

Credits

Minister

~Grace ♪

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2020-4-10 19:56:31 | All posts |Dock

Heyyy guys. Hannah back once again with another request.

It was requested on January 28 but I kept putting it off, and I suddenly had the random urge to finish it up and stop being lazy, so I did. Sorry for the wait. I hope the art makes up for it.

I think I've drawn your fairy before...? I recognize the fairy's name. Consider this an upgrade then... At least, I hope it's an upgrade lol

Its coloring/shading is a lot different from Nighty's request. The reason is I'm experimenting with coloring styles and I took liberty to practice on this request. However it took WAYYY longer to finish than any of my other requests due to the detail of the shading. I'm more proud of it than the others, though, so I think I'll be shading in this style from now on with my art despite the amount of time it takes.

Here it is:

Harmony.png

I added a simple background again, but I also made a transparent version in case you want to use your own bg if you ever use it for anything.

Harmony transparent.png

I hope it uploads alright. The preview it's showing me doesn't look that transparent to me so if it doesn't work then I'll just PM it to you. I think it will though

Not sure how many years I finna take to finish the next request, but don't worry, I'll get to it

I really hope you like it. The picture of your fairy showed that there was a strap thing on the left side of the top... I do hope that it was SUPPOSED to be there and wasn't a glitch in the clothing. We all know how weird the game can be sometimes >.> If not, I'm sorry, I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Fly with you all

My relations1

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

stan mew

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2020-4-25 13:26:19 | All posts
ahhh this look so good!!! thank you so much for drawing my fairy <3
and yeah i think you drew her back in 2017 haha : )
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations6

Threads

7k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2020-4-12 19:28:24 | All posts
Oooooh it's so pretty
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2020-4-11 17:44:23 | All posts
Wow!! This is so cute! May I ask what advice you would give to those that want to start drawing?
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2020-4-11 15:33:45 | All posts
Oh my gosh that's like the exact technique that I use on hair too XD it looks great, you reminded me that I also have like 4 requests.... Lol

Comments

Oh wow, I just looked closely and it is indeed the same XD I did look up pictures of hair shading for inspiration but I never realized it was the technique you used too {:m_s3:}  Post time 2020-4-11 16:02
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations12

Threads

10k+

Credits

Minister

~Grace ♪

Credits

minister

<
 Author| Post time 2020-4-12 19:43:55 | All posts
MoonChildPotter replied at 2020-4-11 13:44
Wow!! This is so cute! May I ask what advice you would give to those that want to start drawing?

Hmm.. I'm not sure what to say to a beginning artist except to keep practicing, which is what I did. Your art will get better and better and you'll most certainly notice improvement over time. I'd also recommend watching tutorials, if that helps, although I never really have unless it was for help with my art program. Browsing art can give you inspiration on art styles and such, so I suggest doing that as well : )
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-16 05:28 , Processed in 0.152869 second(s), 118 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc