5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2019-7-19 18:18:49 | All posts |Dock
Edited by Fuffeedoo1 at 2019-7-19 20:28

I decided to tie in a a cut Disney Fairies movie to one of my stories.

Back when Pixie Hollow was seprate from Neverland, fairies wouldn't be able to earn their pixie dust right away. They'd need to go to school first. Even when fairies complete schooling, they may want to learn more about their talent if ambitious enough.

Fairies travelled to the mainland more frequently during that time rather than just 4 times a year. It was still mainly the nature fairies that went. Mainland magical beings knew several of Neverland's nature fairies at the time which is why schools were built all over the magical world for all but one of the nature talents; garden, animal, light, water, storm and snowflake/frost. Those schools were built for the never fairies, but they'd take all kinds of fairies that are talented enough to be accepted.

The non nature fairies like the arts, baking and tinker talents stuck purely to Pixie Hollow. But a Tinker Talent Academy was built in Neverland. This school houses mostly never fairies because the vast majority of tinker fairies were never fairies, but other fairies have been seen there as well.

And if you're wondering about the fast flying talents, they were extremely rare back then. Even rarer than they are today. So there was no fast flying academy. But there are rumors that a few went to the storm talent school.

The Dark Ages of magic would last in the 1500s and 1600s. Terrible events during this time included the War Against Darkness which resulted in a magical heart being destroyed. While most magical beings survived because of the Core of All Magic on Earth, the destruction of the heart would result in less believing in magic. Even after the war ended all eight kingdoms of the crystal fairies (a type of fairy that lives on the mainland) were invaded. Before she was overthrown, Pandora (also known as the Crystal Spirit), decided to protect her most treasured possession; the rainbow crystal. She split it up into seven gemstones. Each gemstone would be assigned to a type of nature fairy in Neverland plus the tinker gem. The gems were sent to the seven never fairy acadamies for protection. The schools were seen as safe locations because they were very, very hidden, yet had protection. Even after being overthrown, Pandora would eventually become the ambassitor of all fairies.

That's all I've got. But the Dark Ages would result in the never fairies' mainland visits becoming more limited as humans would be seen as dangerous. They'd still travel to the mainland to encourage belief which is what keeps the fairies alive.

[img]http:/
My relations0

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2019-7-19 20:12:22 Posted on mobile device. | All posts
Wow, I really liked this story! I hope there’s more
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Frosttwinkle *semi active*

Credits
<
Post time 2019-7-24 12:54:56 | All posts
Wow, i love this! I'll definitely read your story!
I am fairyrealms, the legend of this site
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 16:01 , Processed in 0.183066 second(s), 71 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc