Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2019-5-19 01:49:59 | All posts |Dock
Edited by Blue_Hiraeth at 2019-5-19 00:51

a.jpg

Heyo fairies & sparrowmen, I hope you’re having a flitterific day! Fashion Contest Month is officially underway! For a thorough explanation of all the FCM details click here. The basic gist? Fashion Contest Friday, except instead of 15 minutes, you have until June 14th to make your outfits. How to enter? PM me a filled-in entry template with a pic of your outfit (formatted as seen in the examples below), round number, and inspiration. You can PM me a direct image link or a thread link if you want to post your entries for other people to see. And now without further ado, le themes, entry examples, and templates:

R1 A.jpg

If you do a quick Google search of the word "Idioms" there are a lot of articles with handy lists of idiom examples and meanings.

R1 Example Participant Entry Template.jpg

R2 A.jpg

Even if you don't have a definitive favorite outfit, showcase some of your favorite items, colors, wings, etc.

R2 Example Participant Entry Template.jpg

R3 A.jpg

We've had some super creative themes in the past that have been equally hilarious. What tickles your funny bone?

R3 Example Participant Entry Template.jpg

R4 A.jpg

I'm desperate to see a kaleidoscope of gorgeous outfits just gushing waterfalls of color. Because this is the speedround, you have to time yourself. Your times will be taken into account when choosing winners so keep in mind that the normal FCF speedround time limit is 5 minutes.

R4 Example Participant Entry Template.jpg

S.jpg

Meet up with friends in-game to create some fun SSs and/or group costumes and PM me your pics! (I'll edit the polaroid border to them) There's a F•A•I•R•I•E•S meetup Tuesday at 6:30pm EST that might be perfect to get some pics at : )

S1.jpg S2.jpg

I also need 3-6 judges to help pick winners! If you'd like to judge, PM me a filled-in judge template with the outfit pic, nickname, and "credentials" of your choosing. "First come, first served," first 3-6 pixies to message me their judge applications will be the judges.

Judge Application Template Example.jpg

T.jpg

Judge ApplicationTemplate.jpg Participant Entry Template R1-3.jpg Participant Entry Template R4.jpg

If you have any questions definitely make sure to ask in the replies below; I can't wait to see everyone's outfits! Fly with you again soon <333

z.jpg

From group: Pixie Post Reborn
My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2019-5-19 14:07:19 | All posts
how can I download these templates and be able to type on them??
I am one of ariana grande's arianators
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
 Author| Post time 2019-5-19 14:42:16 | All posts
arianator3942 replied at 2019-5-19 13:07
how can I download these templates and be able to type on them??

If you scroll your mouse over the templates, a beige pop-up will appear in the top left corner with the word "Download" in blue. You can then open the picture in the photo-editing software of your choosing to edit in the SS and text. You don't need anything fancy - Microsoft Paint and Power Point have text tools if you don't have another photo-editor.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 00:43 , Processed in 0.184859 second(s), 76 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc