CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 1636|Reply: 0

[Party] f·a·i·r·i·e·s meetup today 8pm GMT (4pm ET)

[Copy url]
My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2019-4-27 01:45:09 | All posts |Dock
Edited by Blue_Hiraeth at 2019-4-27 15:13

FAIRIES logo JPEG.jpg

Heyo f·a·i·r·i·e·s and s·p·a·r·r·o·w·m·e·n ;D

F·A·I·R·I·E·S meetup today (April 27th) at Greenwich Mean Timezone evening friendly time. Sorry for not putting up a thread earlier, I wasn't 100% sure if I'd be available to host a server until now.

Server: Autumn Grove (Update: There is a Lily Peak server open with more people on it so I'm going to go ahead and close Autumn Grove so people can all be on one server. Just wanted to clarify here to avoid confusion : ) )
Date: Saturday, 4/27/19
Time:
1pm-3pm PT
2pm-4pm MT
3pm-5pm CT
4pm-6pm ET
8pm-10pm GMT

What is F·A·I·R·I·E·S? In a nutshell, a pre-planned time that a server goes up so people can know when other players will be on. No event, nothing planned, just a time to hang out in-game with other f·a·i·r·i·e·s. Times and dates are purposefully not consistent so as to cater to f·a·i·r·i·e·s in multiple timezones and schedules. Interested in hosting a server for a F·A·I·R·I·E·S meetup? Just check the parties tab to make sure nothing else is scheduled, then make an announcement thread with server/date/time details before the meetup with "f·a·i·r·i·e·s" in the title, and feel free to include the logo ^ in your thread : )

Fly with you soon! <3

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 16:25 , Processed in 0.161741 second(s), 46 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc