Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2019-4-5 17:37:02 | All posts |Dock
So my friend who is new to this game is having an issue with shops but currently he can not post on the forum due to not having an avatar pic yet so I am asking for him then gonna tell him via text irl.

So his issue is most of the time the shops don't let him click on the shop keeper so he can't look at the outfits. THe only shop that is working for him is acorn summit's summit style.
his forum name is dogslover and his fairy name is Aaron Airbeam

(no it is not the same one who got banned months ago and I know because this guy is also my friend irl, i've been showing him the game via facetime and in game. I'm kind of his in game guide. He didn't know about the other aaron till today, so he just happens to have the same name)

point is he is having trouble getting the shops to work and wants to know what to do. He has tried reloading and using other servers and that hasn't worked

I am one of ariana grande's arianators
Pandora This user has been deleted
Post time 2019-4-6 17:25:49 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
 Author| Post time 2019-4-6 17:34:52 | All posts
Pandora replied at 2019-4-6 17:25
I can't think of why he can only access 1 shop unless it is a glitch. Maybe Su or one of the other M ...

Thank you, unfortunatly my friend got muted for cursing ( i tried to warn him not to while on facetime with him. He is my friend irl too) unfortunatly he isn't used to not being able to curse. However, I will tell him he should ask su or one of the other mods when his mute is over next time i'm on facetime with him
I am one of ariana grande's arianators
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 14:26 , Processed in 0.119219 second(s), 65 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc