-->--> Invisible Create-a-Fairy? (v2.0) User Questions User Center Fairyabc discussion Board

Fairyabc discussion Board

Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
View: 115|Reply: 1

[Solved] Invisible Create-a-Fairy? (v2.0)

[Copy link]
My relations1

Threads

Credits

talent master

✼✧AnaFox✧✼

Credits
Post time 2019-1-6 13:09:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by DelicateDeer at 2019-1-6 01:10 PM

Hey, guys! I've been super hyped for v2.0 since the day it was rumored to come out (I pulled an all nighter- twice!). With all the new talents and other possibilities it has in store, I love to fly around and explore from time to time, checking out if any updates have occured since the last time I checked it out.

This time, I wanted to see if Create-a-Fairy got updated, and...

blank fairy.png

My fairy is a zero!

Like, literally.

Whenever I click a new creation tab, I sorta see her for a second, but she's...

glitchy.png

Not looking too good.

The wings tab is just totally broken

blank wings.png

When it's time to choose a talent, I'm just as non-existant as before. And Queen Clarion herself eventually becomes invisible!

ghost fairy.png shes GONE.png

Are these bugs happening to anyone else, or just me? Same exact ones happen when I make a sparrowman as well, including the female torso.

If I simply blaze through all the glitches, will my new fairy be invisible as I fly around 2.0?

With limited space for fairies as it is, and being unable to delete the two baker fairies I made out of curiosity and do not want, I don't wanna risk wasting another slot on a glitched out fairy. Should I wait until this bug is fixed?

Hopefully it gets patched soon~ ♪♫

My relations105

Threads

Credits

Global Moderator

♠ Jas ♠

Credits

warmheartedministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

Lv 3

Post time 2019-1-6 14:20:34 | Show all posts
Your fairy won't be invisible, the change still takes place on your fairy once you select an option or color and will show up once you enter the game. Don't know how it is for fairies,
but for sparrowmen in the hair salon you can't see your item until you change it's color, so that tidbit might come in helpful.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Points Rules

banned|mobile|Archiver|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-5, 2019-1-24 01:32

Fairyabc © 2016-2017 Powered by Discuz!

fast reply To Top Back to list