Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Fizzers

Credits
<
Post time 2019-1-6 01:22:15 | All posts |Dock
Hello, Pixies! I decided to say pixies instead of Fairies, because- we decided, Coverfairy is now Coverpixie! we would like to open up to every pixie including sparrowmen! We have been PM'd about this, and we wanted to "expand" Copperpuff. Traditionally, the Coverfairy contest is meant for fairies as the name suggests, but we never thought that a lot of the sparrowmen would be interested. We hope having more diversity will make copperpuff magazines more interesting.. we are sorry we did not think about this sooner, we want to make Copperpuff a place for every pixie; gender, race, nationality aside, to feel comfortable, and to feel themselves. We hope this clears any questions, If you still have any on this issue, or Copperpuff, please PM me, or @tomatosoup.

-Copperpuff

My relations1

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

✼✧AnaFox✧✼

Credits
Post time 2019-1-6 13:48:58 | All posts
How wonderful! Sparrowmen really do deserve more recognition in the world of Fairy Fashion. It must be so hard styling with such limited clothing options!

Good luck to all those who audition!

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

✯❄️✯❄️✯❄️✯

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2019-1-6 19:51:23 | All posts
What a great expansion of Copperpuff! I find this a great notice, and I wish all the pixies who audition for Coverpixie the best of luck!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-18 18:37 , Processed in 0.246840 second(s), 70 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc