Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Fizzers

Credits
<
Post time 2018-12-15 21:14:11 | All posts |Dock
Heyo Mayo! (in almost 2 months) I know its been so long since ive been on here, I just had lots of schoolwork, and I was taking a bit of a break from here. I was also playing other games like animal jam, which is actually a fun game that I hadn't played for like 2 years! (user: Wonderpawz) Anyways, I was here to ask if you guys want more copperpuff, I know we missed the fall edition, and we are truly sorry, We just had a hard time making time for it. and while I took a little break, I was wondering if you guys are still interested in copperpuff. we really want to make a holiday edition with anafox, the winner of the first cover fairy, but she doesn't seem to be on a lot. I'm really wondering if you guys still have interest in Copperpuff, and if you guys enjoy it. a copperpuff magazine can take a lot of time and effort which is why it's hard to make quality ones in little time. I really want to get a team together. I know I put up a thread about that, but please PM me and let me know, if you really want to take part. I really like how this community is like family, we are all there for eachother, and I really just want your guys honest opinion. Anyways, I can see I missed out on a lot, I missed everyone, and I hope to be more active.

Xoxo, Bonnie <3

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 04:24 , Processed in 0.107259 second(s), 42 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc