Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2018-11-17 18:50:39 | All posts |Dock
I'm not sure if I posted this in the right place. But since the meadows that weren't in the original Pixie Hollow were added, I've been wondering about those meadows. These are my guesses on where they would be.

The Pixie Dust Tree and Book Nook are obviously in Pixie Hollow. I also think the Fairy Circle would be part of Pixie Hollow because it was mentioned in the books. A Pixie Hollow shop is located there too.

I believe that Mystical Loft, Mid Night, Waterlily Pool, Forested Pathlet, Seashell Bay and Wonderland would be located in Neverland outside of Pixie Hollow. Because Rose Island is accessable via a portal, I think that it's a hidden area in Neverland.

Candyland would also be accessable via a portal. I'm actually having a never fairy discover Candyland by following the green spark thingys in the Christmas movie I'm making. The Realm would be a fairy kingdom that's not in Neverland, but the portal would be in Neverland (similar to how Pixie Hollow used to be).

As for Pixie Town, it's kind of a hard one. It doesn't seem like it would be part of Pixie Hollow, but Pixie Hollow is the only area in Neverland where never fairies really live. Maybe it's for mainland fairies? I'm not really sure about it. Maybe it is part of Pixie Hollow (I thought it would be cool if the buildings there had a purpose)

Christmas Land is a very secret land which the protagonist of my Christmas movie would magically travel to.

I've always thought it would be cool if these locations were used in the quests.

[img]http:/
My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-11-17 22:32:58 | All posts
Edited by Pumpkin at 2018-11-18 12:25 AM

Quest in the new places would be exciting. I believe due to magic Pixie Hollow is larger then it seems and maybe all the new places fit somewhere in Pixie Hollow. Other places in Neverland would be the wilderness and adventure places that are rarely explored like in the Lost Treasure. Your concept is cool also.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2018-11-18 00:26:34 | All posts
It all sounds wonderful to me.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations6

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Toadstool Ivy 1.0

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-11-18 00:54:30 | All posts
I personally believe that the Pixie Hollow game is in a different universe than the movies and also not in Neverland. :\ My headcanons are weird
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2018-11-18 06:15:18 | All posts
yes i agree with you
Amathist1998
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-18 19:16 , Processed in 0.137683 second(s), 99 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc