Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-10-7 14:47:51 | All posts |Dock
Edited by Blue_Hiraeth at 2018-10-7 01:54 PM

Thread Header.png

Heyo fairies & sparrowmen, I hope you’re having a flitterific day! A big thank you to everyone who came to Fashion Contest Friday! It was so much fun! Sorry this thread is being posted a little later, there were a lot of photos to edit this week! : D There were many contestants & observers and I may not have gotten screenshots of everyone. If I missed anyone, or accidentally included an observer in the participant list, I apologize. Also please feel free to reply to this thread if you were a contestant so everyone can give you a round of applause for your fashionable talents! The entries are listed below (The participant photos are not listed in any particular order. Everyone does amazing, there are no losers)

Round 1
Theme: Vampires
Judges: Prinna & Petunia
R1a.jpg R1b.jpg R1c.jpg

Round 2
Theme: Horror-Movie Characters
Judge: Lorella & Carrie
R2a.jpg R2b.jpg R2c.jpg

Round 3
Theme: Princesses
Judge: Celeste Dazzlewink
R3a.jpg R3b.jpg R3c.jpg

Round 4 (Speedround - participants had 5 minutes to put outfits together instead of the usual 15)
Theme: The Peanuts (Charlie Brown, not the food)
Judge: Snoopy, the WWI Flying Ace
R4a.jpg R4b.jpg R4c.jpg

Round 5 (Couldn't make FCF but would still like to participate?  Make an outfit for one of the evening's themes and PM it to me! Click here for more details)

(Open themes for next week's recap thread Round 5 entries are: 1) Vampires, 2) Horror-Movie Characters, 3) Princesses, 4) The Peanuts (Charlie Brown, not the food). Submission period for these themes ends next Friday @ 8:00pm EST)

General Screenshots:
Okay but what makes this SS even better is that Petunia & Nightwillow are turned away from each other & blinking so it looks like they just finished a staring contest xD
GS1.jpg

Vampires round:
GS2.jpg

GS4.jpg GS5.jpg

Even Scooby Doo monsters got shoutouts!
GS16.png

Horror-Movie Characters round:
GS6.jpg

Princesses round:
GS7.jpg

"Ugh! I've been kissed by a dog! I have dog germs! Get hot water! Get some disinfectant! Get some Iodine!"
GS9.jpg

The Peanuts speedround:
GS10.jpg

"Each year, the Great Pumpkin rises out of the pumpkin patch that he thinks is the most sincere."
GS11.jpg

GS12.jpg

♪ Little Birdie ♪
GS13.jpg GS14.jpg

After FCF, a few of us went to the coliseum to perform/watch a skit of the iconic Charlie Brown football scene. It was amazing and made my day xD <3 I'll post a separate thread with pictures since it's a bit of a tangent and there's probably not enough space to include them here : )
GS15.jpg
First to theater when the server opened! (For any hopeful future winners, I will start the server around 7:50pm EST)
Speed - I am speed.jpg

My HM this week goes to Winnie for her "It" costume. I have never seen "It" but I've seen the posters & know enough to be able to tell that Winnie knocked this cosplay out of the park!!! Absolutely flaptastic job Winnie! Your attention to detail is spooktacular : D
Host HM.jpg

A big shoutout to our flaptastic judges!

Judging Panel2.jpg

Thank you to all the fairies who participated!!!!<3 Thank you for your time and enthusiasm!

Helpful Links:
FCF details & rules thread
FCF recap thread collection
Fabc calendar with all upcoming events

From group: Pixie Post Reborn
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2018-10-7 16:42:54 | All posts
OOh yay Thanks for the honorable mentions!
NYRA
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2018-10-7 19:40:43 | All posts
Aw thank you for the Host HM <3 I'm glad I could attend
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Existing

Credits
<
Post time 2018-10-7 22:47:40 | All posts
I had SUCH a good time! I haven't done a FCF since I left the site for awhile in February and it felt great to be back on top of things!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

⛈ Prinna ⛈

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-10-8 08:36:44 | All posts
This was a very fun FCF!! Thank you very much for being such a wonderful host, Abi!
And , I won the Speedround?!?
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-20 11:17 , Processed in 0.175032 second(s), 107 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc