My relations4

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Bumble

Credits
Post time 2018-9-29 13:06:13 | All posts |Dock
I was going to go online when I realized that I had lost about 200 credits! I checked all my other accounts and noticed that it was only for Bumblebutton and Dapplegrace. The rest of the accounts are fine. So are other friends I was communicating with. I have no idea what happened to my credits?!Bumblebutton

Current credits.png I'm not lying.png
Dapplegrace
I lost credits?.png

This is proof that I'm not lying. I was super excited to become a Talent Master on Bumblebutton's account, but that dream got crushed to pieces when I needed to earn another 200 credits to catch up. Dapplegrace's picture shows that I was a Pixie Pal before, and I lost enough credits to get downgraded into an Honored Pixie. I received no word about why this happened. I'm not asking to get the credits I lost, I'm asking why.
Bumblebutton
My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-9-29 18:46:22 | All posts
I checked your relations and it looks like yours are only 1-2 days old, which would most likely be the cause. Building relations costs loyalty, trust me, I lost about 4,000 credits that way.

Comments

I remember you telling me you DID take a BIG hit for that!  Post time 2018-9-29 19:18
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 16:09 , Processed in 0.178381 second(s), 63 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc