CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
123Next
Back New
Read: 5227|Reply: 20

[Party] Maple Full Moon Ball Pictures (host's recap thread)

[Copy url]
My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-9-26 01:06:45 | All posts |Dock
Heyo fairies & sparrowmen, I hope you’re having a flitterific day! A big thank you to everyone who came to the Maple Full Moon Ball; we had a more laid back evening & I loved it! It was so nice to be able to chitchat with everyone and just relax and have fun enjoying each other's company : ) Hopefully Zephyr will be able to fly back from the mainland soon to host the upcoming balls, but I was honored to substitute host the event while she helps with the changing of the seasons. And now without further ado, a picture-recap of the evening : )

The gorgeous Zephyr Flickerstorm - creator of the monthly full-moon balls. This outfit is a cosplay she created of one of Wonder Woman's outfits for a "Superhero" round of FCF. Because Zephyr is absolutely Wonder Woman & the colors matched this month's ball's theme, it seemed the perfect picture of Zephyr to use : D

1.jpg

Abigail of the Flickerflies - substitute host for the evening

2.jpg

The first few fairies to arrive at our breathtaking location in Maple Tree Hill. Autumn has truly arrived :') <3

5.jpg

A few fairies couldn't resist the opportunity to make some leafly (ok but at least I tried right? xD) puns

6.jpg

We had a long conversation debating which desserts and which flavors in each dessert category were best

7.jpg

We played a few rounds of Would You Rather & Go or No-Go (you propose a scenario where you gain something, but have to give something up to gain it. For example: "You can play games again, but can only talk in speedchat." If you would give up freehand talking to gain the ability to play games you would say "Go," if not, "No-Go" [Also, as not to portray incorrect opinions, I believe the below SS is from a different proposed scenario, not the speedchat one]

9.jpg

After the speedchat Go or No-Go scenario we went on a speedchat phrase tangent...

10.jpg

...which magically seemed to summon the King of Speedchat, Donner himself, as he flew in about a minute after we started our speedchat battle

11.jpg

Then somehow we inadvertently ended up in a perfect line which, of course, means we mandatorily had to play telephone ;D

12.jpg

Donner was at the start of the telephone line with the og phrase:"Visit Beck to choose an Animal Friend." Juniper was at the end of the line with the result:"Visit blabadaro four to make animal enemies." Now, none of us were really sure what or who blabadoro four is &, in fact, if you try googling it - literally nothing will come up. So I would warn you not to visit blabadaro four as it seems to host some unpleasant creatures but even Google doesn't know where or who it is so I think we are safe from hurtful watermelons for the time being ;D

13.jpg

Near the end of the evening we moved to Pixie Town for 2 rounds of hide-n-seek : )

14.jpg

I always forget to take event name SSs until the end of said events; my apologies, forgive my subpar SS hosting skills D:

15.jpg

And of course we can't forget about our Midnight Sprite! (Equivalent to "Best Dressed" award)

4.jpg

3.jpg

Also I tried to get a SS of everyone's outfits from the night. I'm sorry if I missed anyone or included some non-maple-ball-attendees though, of course, all outfit creations are worth shoutouts, maple-themed or otherwise, so :: clapping :: : D

Maple Moon Ball.jpg

I had so much fun at the ball with everyone! Thank you so much for coming, and for your lovely encouragements, and for just being your amazing selves. Thank you to Zephyr for creating this monthly event tradition. I can't wait to see what the next Full Moon has in store. I hope to fly with you all later!

From group: Pixie Post Reborn

Rate

Number of participants 1coins +3 Collapse Reason
zance + 3 Beautiful!

View Rating Log

My relations11

Threads

8k+

Credits

Global Moderator

| C o l o r b l i n d .

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2018-9-26 05:10:11 | All posts
| Awwww man Zephyr's going to love this~
| Thanks for hosting this ball Abi! <333
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-9-26 03:03:25 | All posts
Everyone looks so lovely in this thread, thank you so much for hosting this awesome event Abigail!
I know for a fact that if our lovely friend Zeph were here, she would've said you did a great job.
I'm looking forward to the rest of these moon related balls! Can't wait for the next!
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
<
Post time 2018-9-26 02:23:03 | All posts
Wow! This was right when I spent Chusok (추석), which is kinda like a korean thanksgiving. We also celebrate full moons!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2018-9-26 06:21:51 | All posts
Wait...I WON AN HONORABLE MENTION????? Thank you so much!!!!! Sorry I could only be there for like, a few minutes, but I like to go to bed early on school nights.
[img]http:/
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations7

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

You Never Walk Alone.

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-9-26 07:15:43 | All posts
this was so much fun!! see you at the next ball
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2018-9-26 08:06:05 | All posts
I had something going on at the same time so I could not go. It looks like it was a lot of fun!
I love your rock! Um, what are you doing with it?
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

⛈ Prinna ⛈

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-9-26 08:59:02 | All posts
This was such a great event!

I can't wait for the next Full Moon Ball!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

~ Yahdremro ~

Credits
<
Post time 2018-9-26 09:17:55 | All posts
I had fun! It was a nice event to pop into while I was studying~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-9-26 09:38:17 | All posts
Nice Autumn outfits!!!!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

123Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 09:52 , Processed in 0.232044 second(s), 177 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc