Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-9-24 21:17:49 | All posts
Edited by Pumpkin at 2018-9-25 05:43 AM

Yessss the Moon Festival is back. Those are the cutest Moon Cakes ever. Happy Moon Festival!!!!!!!
I would love to see quest and I might be the the only one who wants to see the return of adventuring in the Silver Trees, Bubbly Bog and the Never Mines. They gave fairies a chance to use their talents and the game programming seemed simple where you just had to click on a animal to help them and it gave rewards. I would also like to see baking and tailoring return with maybe new different things to make. I would surely like to see the games return. I would also like to see new and different stuff created by the developers of Fabc. The new places in 1.0 are great . Creating things to do in those places seems exciting to think think about.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations7

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2018-9-24 21:27:40 | All posts
Happy moon festival!! I would love to see games, quests, and ingredients!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

~ Yahdremro ~

Credits
<
Post time 2018-9-24 22:23:01 | All posts
Happy moon festival! Those cakes look so cute~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-9-24 23:28:43 | All posts
Edited by Rosesandstars8 at 2018-9-24 10:34 PM

Happy Moon Festival Everyone! I rly want quests and decorating and collecting ingredients and maybe games. Oof this is so hard! lol, I want gardening to but
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2018-9-25 01:16:17 | All posts
I'm late, but Happy Midautumn Festival! I hope your midautumn festival went well! I enjoyed the mooncakes my family bought this year, despite them all being the classic white lotus seed flavour. ^^; Though I haven't seen those kinds of mooncakes before. They look interesting, and very tasty! xD

As for the development of Pixie Hollow.. I'd love for those minigames in the Hollow to come back (such as Firefly Light-Up, Harvest Hustle, and Water Web, to name a few), if possible. It'll be cool if the Wilderness adventures can return as well. Despite the game's simplicity at the moment, it's still pretty cool, and I look forward to future updates on this game brought by the developers. Thanks for all the work that you've done!
~Lynn Eaglespirit
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-9-25 03:29:50 | All posts
Happy Harvest Moon Festival Su!
Hopefully you enjoy this wonderful celebration with those loved ones at home!
Surely we can arrange some identical event like last year's moon festival, it was a great one.
Certainly I do hope someday FairyABC can grow into something like Pixie Hollow but unique in its own way.
We all miss having those side features like quests, games, and even those pets.
All good will come within time, with that in mind, please don't feel as if we're rushing you lol
Personally, the only thing I can ask for right now that is probably doable(?) is that Halloween/Fall decor update for the meadows. I miss that big ol' pumpkin in Havendish Square!  
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2018-9-25 09:55:41 | All posts
If it's the Harvest Moon Festival, that means Fall as officially started. Woo! I always wanted to try a real mooncake. I tried making my own but they weren't the real deal, they only looked vaguely like mooncakes on the outside

I really miss being able to bake in the Hollow, as well as playing the mini-game Snowy Lullaby.

Earlier this month I suddenly wished I could travel into one of the Wilderness areas and gather ingredients like truffles and gems.

I think simple quests to start off each new month or season would be nice, like helping one of the Famous Fairies make party preparations.

More, various furniture for the fairy home would be nice.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

⛈ Prinna ⛈

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-9-25 10:32:32 | All posts
Happy Harvest Moon Festival!

Personally i really miss the old clothes we could get. We still have so many beautiful clothing options, but sometimes I really miss some of those old Queen's Boutique gowns.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Fizzers

Credits
<
Post time 2018-9-25 11:26:05 | All posts
yay! I celebrated the korean version of the moon festival on monday! (sunday for cst ppl) It's called chusok! (추석) 한복도 입고 ㅎㅎ
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

123Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 14:50 , Processed in 0.193353 second(s), 165 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc