Threads

5k+

Credits

Administrator

Susie

Credits

FairyABC Staff

Post time 2018-9-16 11:46:28 | All posts |Dock
Ok i never wanted to post this but this is beyond my imagination.
Both Windmuddle and I got intimidation messages from Breezy.
She had been telling us if we didn't stop banning her, she would have disney or other big corporations to cut fairyabc down.
She had been very mean to many of the forum members since 2016, she had been banned for  many many times, Wind and I had unbanned/unmuted her many several times, and finally she lost our trust. Mean, selfish and a liar, i never known i could have labled someone with these words one day.This is the last information about this breezy, From this moment on, only report center is allowed to talk about this breezy player. any new posts and/or new screenshots outside report center with this breezy player will be deleted. this means, if you have this breezy on your party/ball, please don't have it in your screenshots or censor/mask it after the screenshot was taken.
if you ever spot this player, please report as soon as you can so we can block her, anyone who reported any of her new uid will be rewarded with 1000 coins and 100 loyality credits.  
Below were some of the coversations among/between breezy, wind and I. Thanks to Windmuddle for some of the screenshots.

August 2018

August 2018

sometime in 2017 i think

sometime in 2017 i think

February 2017

February 2017

July 2018

July 2018

A few hours ago

A few hours ago

Ps, although to ban people with different opinions is never allowed, Breezy doesn't have a friend named SARAH STARGRACE, that was one of her alternative accounts

Pps, I don't want anyone to talk about this breezy player outside the report center anymore, not even under my thread, so, the post is closed.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 11:39 , Processed in 0.178900 second(s), 45 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc