Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

✼✧AnaFox✧✼

Credits
Post time 2018-9-1 13:55:25 | All posts |Dock
Hey there everyone!
I hope you all enjoyed Talent Month as much as I did! This was my first ever Talent Month, and even though I couldn't make it to every single event, I had a flitterific time! I was SUPER excited to attend Talent Month's grand finale, the Talent Ball, but unfortunatly I only managed to attend the afterparty... and then, just my luck, when we took the Arrival Day group photo, I just so happened to poof! So, no one really got to see any of my outfits.

However, I was really proud of the looks that I created, so I thought I'd share them with you all!

Here is the outfit that I planned for the ball! I was inspired by all of the leaves that cover my home in Autumn Forest, so I decided to make a look inspired by all of the warm autumn tones while also incorporating the traditional Animal Fairy colors, Orange and Brown!

myfairy (20).png

When I came to the Afterparty, everyone was gathered in the Pixie Hollow Tree. I was expecting to see all of their lovely outfits from the ball, but instead, everyone was in their Arrival Day gowns! I decided to join in the fun, but when I got all settled in for the screenshot, I poofed! It was nice to reminice about the day I came to Pixie Hollow, especially because I got to show off how my natural butterfly wings originally looked!

Big thanks to everyone at the PPR for hosting all these events this month! You all put so much love and hard work into these events. I can't wait for next year's!

Fly with you later~

Pssst! I'm going to the Victoria Secret Angels fashion show later!  If you liked these, be sure to fly on down to Rose Island at 5:00 EST!

If you wanna model with me, be sure to show up 15 minutes ahead of time!

My relations5

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

“Hey, you spiky, aloe vera bas

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-9-1 14:34:53 | All posts
joweifj you look sooo cuteee omg, AnaFox i love your style ugh <3333

Comments

Aaa tysm Alina! ♥ ♥ ♥ I love your style too, as well as your addiction to long sleeves :PP  Post time 2018-9-1 15:03
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2018-9-1 15:04:12 | All posts
You're the one person I know who can turn even the arrival day outfit into a fashion statement. Always love  your outfits and style Ana!

Comments

Thanks a bunch, Flora ♪ Who says you can't arrive in style?  Post time 2018-9-1 15:36
~ Flora ~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-9-1 15:04:50 | All posts
They're cute outfits <333333
We definitely understand why you left but it's okay <333
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

“Hey, you spiky, aloe vera bas

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-9-1 15:10:05 | All posts
Nelly2024 replied at 2018-9-1 01:34 PM
joweifj you look sooo cuteee omg, AnaFox i love your style ugh

Aaahh you noticed lol ty ty
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

♥Harmony Starwing♥

Credits
<
Post time 2018-9-1 15:22:58 | All posts
The animal fairy one with orange is so cute! As an animal fairy, I would definitely wear it!!

Comments

Thank you so much! ♥♥ I even used Foxtail Orange, to give it those extra Animal Talent vibes ♪  Post time 2018-9-1 15:31
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 14:40 , Processed in 0.155389 second(s), 115 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc