CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 2245|Reply: 4

[Solved] Is there actually anything to do in this game?

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2018-8-20 19:43:35 | All posts |Dock
There are no helpful tutorials or anything. There doesn't seem to be a way to play games, get furniture or even clothes. It's a blank game and it sucks! How does anything work?
My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2018-8-21 12:54:45 | All posts
Basically what the people above said. It's a work in progress, it's not perfect, nothing is. You shouldn't be expecting that anyway. As for shops, in the 1.0 version, we have Summit Style in Acorn Summit, Gale's Outfitters in Treetop Bend, and Fairy Circle which you can access by going to Forested Pathlet (which is in Havendish Square) and then click on the sign in Forested Pathlet that says "Fairy Circle" Those are the clothing shops.  Then you have Schelly's which is in Palm Tree Cove where you can change your skin color, hair, eye, wings, etc. The place where you can dye your clothes is Daisy's Dye which is in Cherryblossom Heights. Recently, we added a silly sweet store which is in Snowcap Glade. I think I've covered all the shops. I hope this helps you understand that there are things to do here.

But, if your game is actually showing up "blank" then that's a problem PM me if that is the case.
Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

a dark place

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-8-20 23:32:35 | All posts
we have a large community that is willing to help you. please note that this game has been started from scratch, so its still a work in progress. in whatever version you play, there is always clothes in summit style. however if it is in fact a "blank game" then there is probably something wrong on your end of the computer. maybe try clearing your cache?
Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-8-20 20:38:42 | All posts
Both 1.0 and 2.0 are works in progress. 1.0 has clothing and most fairies dress up and have theme parties. No there are not games yet but the developers are working on it. 2.0 is completely new so it doesn't have many clothes but it does have furniture to decorate your home. Most play 1.0. If you think you would like play 1.0 before you click play to enter the game look at the top and click game 1.0 . Hopefully you will find something enjoyable in the game.
Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

♥Harmony Starwing♥

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-20 21:54:50 | All posts
Edited by Starreyes at 2018-8-20 21:05

Also, there are games to play from the original Pixie Hollow! The link here: http://www.fairyabc.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=90

Hope this helps!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else! I'm sure we'd all be willing to help you out!! Fly with you later!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 03:21 , Processed in 0.191504 second(s), 99 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc