Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-8-16 22:39:18 | All posts
Let's be real here though, most mods are inactive-you didn't know who were the active ones  until probably two days ago.
The only staff members that have been doing work aren't seeking for this attention-those excluding admins/devs because I'm not so close to them.
It's a neat idea, sure, but we don't have to throw some week long event or a day event to commemorate their commitment. It's the thought that matters here.
TLDR: Naw

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2018-8-16 23:32:50 | All posts
HappyDerp replied at 2018-8-16 15:08
I believe all FABC staff deserve recognition and appreciation, but I voted for a day. The admins, de ...

Good answer!
ViolinistGirl     Melody Sweetdrop
You are loved more than you will ever know! By God, and by me.

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2018-8-16 23:38:59 | All posts
I think a staff appreciation day is an excellent idea! I do think that with this idea, we would need to be careful as to prevent any excessive use of it. There is a such thing as too much of a good thing. If you want to advance with this idea, be sure to PM me. I have an idea.
ViolinistGirl     Melody Sweetdrop
You are loved more than you will ever know! By God, and by me.

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-8-16 23:51:04 | All posts
Why not a week? All the jobs seem tough. Mods, Admins, and Developers work hard from what I notice. Anyone who has to check hundreds of names for safety, entertain during parties,and make sure no bad behavior occurs should be rewarded and appreciated as much as possible. Developers definitely should be celebrated. I say a week would be fun.

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

✩Stella✩☁Cecile☁✎Tyra✎

Credits

active userminister

<
Post time 2018-8-17 00:15:09 | All posts
Seems the week vote is winning here... ehh.
Like Night said, it's the thought behind their work that matters most. I think the staff members that work hard are inherently well aware of the player base's appreciation for them—it shows in how many players are dedicating their time playing the game and browsing the forums in the first place, given that it's the site they're working on. Plus, there's all the praise in this thread for them too, along with some others, but I digress. The appreciation for the staff members' work ethic is nice and all, but I don't think a full-blown event about them is necessary to show that. There are other ways to do that (i.e making artwork of them, hosting other cool events that show how much fun you're having because of their work on the game in the first place, etc.). Coming back to what Night said, I also have to agree that the staff members that work hard appear to be the ones that aren't so vocal about their job and what they do in the first place from my personal observations. Also, I think having this event for a week is just a little... bit much. If they have to be present for that long, I don't think they'd be able to consistently manage with life and all. Those are just my honest thoughts.

Use magic Report

My relations11

Threads

8k+

Credits

Global Moderator

| C o l o r b l i n d .

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2018-8-17 01:46:56 | All posts
| I am actually 50/50 on the week part.
| Having an appreciation event is a great touch of gratitude that the rest of the members can celebrate, but a week is a lot of work o: I am not sure if the rest of the staff would have that much time to be there, since we also have to deal with other aspects in the mainland... But whatever the majority says, it's the community's decision and we will respect that. :' )
| I'm curious to see how this one will turn out. c;

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

I've been falling...FOR 30 MIN

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-17 07:22:55 | All posts
Aw, this is so sweet? Thanks so much girl I voted week because I want all the admins and staff to each have their own day - with their own party and activities: For example a day for Admins, a day for Global Mods and a day for us normal Mods.

Again thank you so much, we do try and will always try to do our best!

Comments

That is a good idea too Trick is how to get those Shy Developers to join in. And the time zone differences could be a problem. It is a really Sweet idea Starre   Post time 2018-8-17 12:55

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-17 07:35:01 | All posts
I vote a full week! The staff works very hard on everything. We should appreciate them!
I love your rock! Um, what are you doing with it?

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

♥Harmony Starwing♥

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-8-17 12:37:08 | All posts
ViolinistGirl replied at 2018-8-16 22:38
I think a staff appreciation day is an excellent idea! I do think that with this idea, we would need ...

Okay, I'll PM when the voting is closed!!

Use magic Report

123Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 08:30 , Processed in 0.282920 second(s), 168 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc