[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-15 02:28:42 | All posts |Dock
Hey guys! This is kind of a message I wanted to send out to any of the friends I've made here on prillaaspentree. I do not enjoy my fairy Iris anymore, and my other fairy Pluma is on another account (GreenDayFan2199) which makes accessing her kind of difficult (not really, but you get the idea). I've been thinking about this for a while, and I'm sorry if I put this thread in the wrong area (I wasn't sure where to put it), but I've decided on deleting both GreenDayFan2199 and prillaaspentree (as well as ButterflyFairy which I am unable to access for some reason) and starting fresh!

I have no new ideas for an account name, but it's tied between PunkFairyofGreenDay like my deviantART & YouTube accounts or BohemianRhapsody (it's got my lead character from my book's name in it and I like the song). But I'll figure it out...

Why this change? Because, while I want to start fresh and make new fairies, I'm not too happy with my 1.0 & 2.0 fairies' talents. IRL I am an artist, a former choir member, and someone that has a passion for tropical plants (and Hawaiian culture). I want my fairies to reflect all of those (Garden, Music, and Art talents specifically), and right now my 2.0 and 1.0 fairies just do not (my fairy Pluma Islandforest is a Garden talent, but I'd like her to be on 1 account with Iris rather than on a separate account).

Anyway, thanks so much for listening/reading. I needed time to think about this and since I'm unable to access my account ButterflyFairy, and that my 2.0 and 1.0 fairy slots are filled on both prillaaspentree and GreenDayFan2199. But, now I've made the official choice to ask those higher up to delete all three of those accounts (I originally wanted just 2 of them gone, but now I want all 3 gone). Thanks so much for the fun with Iris Frostbreeze, and fly with you all soon on my brand new account! Bye!! <3
Music to me is the air that I breathe <3
Pandora This user has been deleted
Post time 2018-8-15 10:24:32 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 05:53 , Processed in 0.118324 second(s), 54 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc