Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

♥Harmony Starwing♥

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-14 16:14:38 | All posts |Dock
Hi! I thought I'd write a short story about being one credit away from becoming a talent master since that is my reality currently. Never fear, this story will give me my remaining credit (and another credit) once I post this. Also, in this story, the "credits" are from helping people and doing cool things. They magically are counted on each fairy or sparrowman's leaf journal.

"996, 997, 998, 999!" exclaimed Harmony. "I'm one credit away from being a talent master!"
"You'll get your turn to be a talent master," her mother said.

"Be patient," nagged her younger sister.

"We believe in you!" encouraged her father.

Poor Harmony wanted to become the sweetest fairy and a talent master. She wanted to show off that she's very kind and a fantastic animal fairy.

"I'm so close!" Harmony squealed. "I can feel it!"

Harmony searched for ways to become a talent master. She visited her neighbor, Daisy the flower fairy to see if she needed any more seeds.

"Thank you sweetie, but I just got some daisies!" Daisy replied.

So, Harmony went over to one of her best friend's house; Clay the tinker sparrowman.

"Hi Harmony," Clay said while building a mirror. "What's up?"

"Hi Clay!" Harmony answered. "Do you need any tools?

"No, thanks!" Clay announced. "Could you pass me my hammer please?"

Harmony handed him the hammer who said thanks and headed out. Next, Harmony decided to visit her famous fairy friend; Fawn.

"Hi Harmony! What can I do for you?" Fawn asked while teaching a bird to fly.

"Do you need any help with the animals?" Harmony responded. "I'm trying to be a talent master and looking for anyone I can help! Besides, the animals are so cute!"

"Sorry Harmony, I don't need any help right now!" answered Fawn. "I believe Iridessa may need some help, though!"

Harmony decided that she would go to Iridessa's home and if she didn't need any help, she would just head home and try tomorrow. A few minutes later, Harmony arrived at Iridessa's shiny home when she heard a scream that sounded like Iridessa's.

"Iridessa, are you okay?" Harmony yelled.

Harmony didn't get a response so she knocked on Iridessa's door but nobody answered. She heard another scream so Harmony knocked the door louder. There was no response again so Harmony decided to try to open the door. She successfully opened the door to find nobody inside. Harmony searched every corner of the house and nobody was to be seen. She heard another scream that seemed as though it was coming from the back. Harmony rushed out the backdoor and found Iridessa in a chair being tickled by Tinkerbell.

"Stop, stop!" Iridessa shrieked as Tinkerbell tickled her.

Iridessa almost fell out of her chair but Harmony caught her. Harmony was relieved and disappointed at the same time. She was glad Iridessa was safe but was upset she couldn't help her to become a talent master.

"Hiya Harmony!" exclaimed Tinkerbell; stopping her tickling.

"Hi," replied Harmony.

"You seem down," noticed Iridessa. "What's wrong?"

"I'm one credit away from being a talent master but can't find someone to help," said Harmony.

Tinkerbell looked at Harmony's leaf journal and responded, "Harmony, you silly goose! You're a talent master."

Harmony didn't believe Tinkerbell but sure enough her journal said 1,001 credits. She was confused. Where did she get those two credits from. Evertheless, she was ecstatic to be a talent master.

"Go Harmony!" squealed Iridessa. "I think when you caught me, that gave you a credit!"

Harmony nodded. Where was the other credit from then? Suddenly, it hit her.

"The other credit is from me coming into your house!" exclaimed Harmony.

The other two fairies looked confused so Harmony continued, "I heard screams so I came in to make sure you were okay before I asked you if you needed help."

"You helpful fairy!" Tinkerbell said, patting Harmony on the back.

"Well, I do need help! I need help tickling Tinkerbell back!" blurted Iridessa. "Get her!"

So Harmony laughed and started tickling Tinkerbell who couldn't stop giggling with the help of Iridessa. All was well and Harmony was a talent master!

The end.

My relations4

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

♥Harmony Starwing♥

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-8-14 16:15:23 | All posts
Oof it turns out I didn't even get a credit from creating this thread because I posted so many today ahaha but got one from this comment!!
Reply 支持 1 反对 1

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2018-8-15 02:50:57 | All posts
Starreyes replied at 2018-8-14 15:15
Oof it turns out I didn't even get a credit from creating this thread because I posted so many today ...

Why would you only create this thread for credits?
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-8-15 09:10:04 | All posts
At least you will have a story to remember when you got enough credits to become a talent master. You leveled up super fast. Congrats!!!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

♥Harmony Starwing♥

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-8-15 12:54:58 | All posts
Akui replied at 2018-8-15 01:50
Why would you only create this thread for credits?

No, it wasn't just for credits. I was making the story based on how I was feeling because I needed one credit. Yes, this helped me get credits which is why it was funny.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

♥Harmony Starwing♥

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-8-15 12:56:10 | All posts
Pumpkin replied at 2018-8-15 08:10
At least you will have a story to remember when you got enough credits to become a talent master. Yo ...

I thought of making one for minister but I thought it'd be fun to make one for talent master when I have the idea!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 12:21 , Processed in 0.151663 second(s), 101 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc