My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-13 09:56:30 | All posts |Dock
We all know the zero glitch on fairyabc, it’s been going on ever since fairyabc was created. But have you’ve ever wondered, why zero’s are white with a welcomer outfit, and have two buns in the back with of their hair, and hair in front? Well your about to find out!

A long time ago there was a fairy named Mist, she was very nice, and welcomed everyone. One day she was forgotten, no one knew who she was, Mist wondered why. A fairy came to her named 0, and told her: “BE CAREFUL…” The fairy looked exactly like a zero, she was also a forgotten fairy too. Mist flew around pixie hollow, to see if anyone knew who she was, and no one did. So she went to the pumpkin patch and just disappeared, she was never seen in pixie hollow again. So the fairy who told her to be careful, took fairies, and made them look like her. She made them search for Mist, the fairies searched but never found her. So the master gave up, and never returned again.  The fairies like her decided to search for their master, and Mist but never found them. So one night of a party, they took fairies one by one, and searched their souls to see if Mist or there master was in it, and they weren’t in any. For a whole year they searched, and found nothing. The zero’s gave up, but it wasn't the end. A sparrowmen directly told them: “Search me.” And they did, and so they found he was a former zero, and wanted to be the new leader, so let him. They called him The Zero Chief, he told them multiple ways to look for Mist, and their former master. So they stopped giving up, and used those ways. Until this very day, the zeros search for Mist and their former master.

I hope you enjoyed my zero story! Now remember this is not real, its just made up. Special thanks to everyone who told me about zeros.

My relations4

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

♥Harmony Starwing♥

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-13 14:11:16 | All posts
Ok 0's are super creepy! Cool story

Comments

Thanks harmony! :)  Post time 2018-8-13 15:52
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 10:57 , Processed in 0.138785 second(s), 57 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc