Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

♥Harmony Starwing♥

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-10 23:17:34 | All posts |Dock

Hi everyone! The majority picked C so this is the result of that choice! Again, vote below what action should happen next in the comments! Ok, enjoy!

Also, this post got merged but not deleted so please put your answers here! (That's also why it looks weird, I had to copy and paste it)

Unworthy

"I can show you around!" I exclaim. I get a sour face from Sienna in response so I add,
"Luca, why don't you come along also!"

"If that's fine with-" Luca starts.

"That would be perfect!" Sienna squeals and in return, gets a grin from Luca. "Lead the way Lukie!"

I stare at Sienna with a blank expression but she doesn't notice. Most U.S. tourists that come to Italy are the kindest souls. Sienna, however, is a flirtatious best friend stealer. Also, what kind of nick name is Lukie? No offense to any Lukie's out there, this is just Valentina's point of view. Luca or "Lukie" leads the way to my madre's flower shop. Sienna pays less attention to the shop and more towards Luca.

"Well, here's the shop," Luca says, stopping beside my madre's shop.

Sienna couldn't look less interested but says, "It's cute!"

Suddenly, my cellphone rings. I look down; it's from my padre. "I'll be right back," I say and walk to a nearby store before picking up the phone.

"Hello dolcezza," my padre remarks.

"Hi, is everything okay?" I ask.

"Non esattamente," he replies.

"What happened? Did you get fired?" I rant.

"No dolcezza, I had to deliver Goro a prigione notice."

I freeze. Goro is Luca's father and my second father. He is like a father figure to me when my father is busy with business. "He has to go to jail?" I manage to squeak out.

"I am sorry dolcezza. He was caught attempting to break Regina's statue," my padre shared.

"Goro would never break her statue! He worships Regina ever since Luca was born!" I blurt out. "Who was the witness? Who delcared his sentence? Who padre, who?"

"Calm down, Goro is not being sent to an execution. Since he has been loyal to Romente up until now, he is being sent to the nicest cell there is."

"Papá! I can't believe that you would deliver that to Goro! Did you even think about how Luca would react?" I ask but freeze right after.

How would Luca react?

"I love you, ciao," I say and immediately hang up.

My padre calls again but I decline.

I walk back to the outside of my madre's flower shop where Luca and Sienna are not present. I go inside and still can't find them. I do, however, see my madre helping a customer find violets. I give her a small hug which she returns and continue looking for Luca and Sienna inside the shop. I finally decide to call Luca who picks up on the third ring.

"Hey," he says in an unenthusiastic voice.

"Hey," I reply.

"Did you need anything?" he asks, clearly not understanding why I called.

"Why did you leave the shop? I was only a few minutes," I ask him.

"Oh, Sienna was getting bored so we picked up gelato at Leonardo's," he replies.

"Okay, you seem down," I say.

I hear him mumble a few words and from what I can make out, he tells Sienna that he'll be right back.

"Sienna is saying some pretty nasty things about you," he blurts out. "She just starts saying how you're really annoying and how we should ditch you. She thinks you're boring and you don't deserve me."

Of course she said that.

"I told her that you're cool, we're best friends and that she shouldn't insult you," Luca continues. "She then said okay but began to be super civettuolo. Can you please come so she'll stop?"

"I don't think she'll stop flirting with you when I come, but she'll certainly start making faces at me," I add between giggles. "Hey Luca?"

Luca laughs but then says, "What's up?"

What does Valentina do?

A. Tell Luca that Goro got a prison notice and that her father delivered it to him

B. Tell Luca that Goro got a prison notice but not say who delivered it

C. Not tell Luca that Goro got a prison notice

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 16:55 , Processed in 0.225527 second(s), 42 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc