My relations1

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

✼✧AnaFox✧✼

Credits
Post time 2018-7-22 16:38:24 | All posts |Dock
After being super busy this past week and not being able to go on FairyABC too much, I decided to fly on down to Pixie Hollow to catch up with everyone. We were having a nice nostalgic conversation about our old fairies and talents, when suddenly, this happened (in chronological order). They honestly speak for themselves...
Screenshot (58).png Screenshot (59).png Screenshot (60).png Screenshot (61).png Screenshot (62).png Screenshot (63).png Screenshot (65).png Screenshot (66).png
And then poor innocent Luna came in and wanted to say Hi to everyone when...
Screenshot (67).png Screenshot (70).png Screenshot (71).png

This behavior is disgusting.
It totally ruined our friendly conversation, and scared away nearly everyone we were chatting with! It then devolved into rudely insulting other fairies who had done nothing wrong, and making gross advances towards other players.

I don't care that this isn't anonymous, I hope he gets banned for this.

My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-7-22 16:47:25 | All posts
Dawson UID 23273 has been banned for 4 months for inappropriate vulgar behavior and spamming the forum.

Comments

No point in drawing this out. I disabled that disgusting players account permanently.  Post time 2018-7-22 17:51
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 08:30 , Processed in 0.239236 second(s), 60 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc