My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

professional napper

Credits
<
Post time 2018-7-14 16:17:29 | All posts
loved the character!! i'm not one for gory stories tho hehe. ps your profile picture is so cute, it reminds me of lily and fira from the original disney fairies!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-7-14 19:46:45 | All posts
crystahlll replied at 2018-7-14 13:17
loved the character!! i'm not one for gory stories tho hehe. ps your profile picture is so cute, it  ...

I actually try and keep the gore out of my main story, I really don't like them either. But sometimes a tragic back story is necessary to make a character interesting.
Plus, the whole "anti-fairy" massacre was inspired by some of today's events, which honestly sicken me so much.
In other words, I'm trying to make a point with my stories. That just because people are different doesn't mean it's ok to hurt and belittle them, we should all treat each other with the same respect.
Oh, and my profile picture is supposed to be me dressed as Prilla, but I had all the wrong outfit pieces to make it look right.
Music to me is the air that I breathe <3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

professional napper

Credits
<
Post time 2018-7-15 15:00:04 | All posts
prillaaspentree replied at 2018-7-15 07:46
I actually try and keep the gore out of my main story, I really don't like them either. But sometim ...

the whole anti fairy thing reminds me of black people being murdered their race sigh. but anywho, your fairy still looks really beautiful!! and she does look like prilla now that i think of it
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-7-16 23:20:29 | All posts
crystahlll replied at 2018-7-15 12:00
the whole anti fairy thing reminds me of black people being murdered their race sigh. but anywho,  ...

That was the point, I want people to realize just how sickening it truly can be. Of course, my book probably won't change these certain persons' minds, but I want to at least try and make a difference.
Music to me is the air that I breathe <3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 18:00 , Processed in 0.228543 second(s), 86 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc