Credits
<
Post time 2018-6-27 11:58:14 | All posts |Dock
Edited by PrincessKawaii at 2018-6-27 17:01

Hello everyone! I am back, with a

brief story and a cute post look again!

I hope you'll like the decor and the story,

thanks so much for reading it!

A typical day in London - rain, and grey clouds everywhere and lots of wind. The Lilith household was stuck indoors with nothing to do, but wait

for the bad weather to stop. Their youngest, and newest member - Anna, the three-month old baby, was lying in her crib, staring at the window

filled with water drops dripping down to the concrete, one by one. She seemed to enjoy watching them, the way they sparkled when some light would shine on them amuzed her.

Her mom was busy cleaning around and her dad was watching British football on the TV. All of a sudden, she started to giggle. A soaked up bird took shelter on her window. It was trying to dry off and it turned into a huge fuzzy ball in the process, which made Anna laugh very loudly.

This was her first laugh, and those familiar with the magical creatures known as fairies know what this means. A dandelion fluff was raised up into the sky, away from the rain and wind and it was on its way to Pixie Hollow.

The fairies and sparrows were hard at work over there, preparing for another season change. The dandelion fluff landed on a circle in the Pixie Dust Tree and a fairy rose from the ground. Her wings spread widely across from one end to the other, and she stood up shivering and looking at everyone looking back at her.

"Uh, hello?"

She spoke, with fear in her eyes. She had no idea where she was, nor who those who looked at her were. Suddenly, from behind the crowd a tall, older, blonde fairy in a golden sparkly gown appeared. It was the Queen of the Hollow, Clarion. She saw the crowd over on the Talent Circle and realized there was a new arrival there.

"Born out of laughter, clothed in cheer, happiness is the reason why you're here. Welcome to Pixie Hollow dear..."

She helped the scared fairy up and showed her to the inner space of the circle. There on small wooden pedestals, a number of items were floating, surrounding the new fairy.

"Now, this is the most important decision in any fairy or sparrowman's life, so choose carefully, there's no returns when it comes to picking a talent."

The fairy was now more confused than before. She didn't know what a talent was nor why she needed one.

"A talent? But, I just got here I don't even know what I'm doing here, I don't even know what I'm good at."

The queen took her hand and placed it in front of the tinkering hammer.

"Here, try this. Your hands are gentle, but that didn't stop Tinkerbell from picking it."

She said as the fairy attempted picking it up. It was no use whatsoever, the hammer didn't react and that meant she wasn't meant to be a Tinker.

"What about that beautiful flower?"

A fairy clothed in flower leaves leaped from the crowds. The new arrival heard her, and approached it but it wilted as soon as she touched it.

"I'm not meant to plant flowers either...wait..."

Something was shining in the same row where the flower was. It wasn't the sun beam set by the Light talents, but rather something else. She approached a dewdrop, which sparkled because it was lit up by the sun beam nearby. It felt familiar to her, and by the time she snapped out of it, she was already holding it and it didn't splash her, it just stood there, until all of a sudden she found herself wrapped in a small whirlpool of her size made of water. At first she started to panic, thinking she was drowning, but she realized she was fine. Her feet touched the ground and she was clothed in a bluebell blue dress and had a dewdrop sparkle in a branch that was keeping her bun together.

"She's one of us!"

A squeaky voice was heard. A fairy, also in a blue dress and with long black hair ran up to the circle from the crowd and approached her.

"My name is Silvermist, it would be my absolute honor to teach you the ways of the Water Talents. Welcome to Pixie Hollow...erm...I hope you won't mind me asking, but what' your name?"

The fairy's eyes were locked on all the other fairies staring at her.

"My name? I have no...name...but...I..."

She was lost. She had no idea what she had just gotten herself into.

"You have no name? Well, think of one silly. Everyone here does that when they are new in town."

A very glamourous fairy in a special pink outfit rose from the crowd, giggling. Her name's Rosetta and she's the mentor of the Garden talents.

"Juniper."

The new fairy spoke.

"Perfect. That name suits you completely honey."

Silvermist took her hand and led her down in the crowd.

"Welcome home Juniper, here's to many good days spent together!"

All of the fairies cheered on. The Queen was watching from a distance and a smile developed on her face.

"She shall fit in quite nicely. Quite nicely indeed."

One of her assistants approached.

"Your majesty, have you ever seen a water talent be absorbed by the dewdrop like that before?"

The Queen was already facing the door to her chambers.

"I have not, which is why I know this young fairy has a great journey ahead and a great destiny that she needs to fulfill."

The Queen was now in her chambers, and the rest of the fairies were already celebrating the new fairy's arrival day. They were at the Tearoom in Havendish Square and were having cool juice and cupcakes and silly sweets as they always do. After the celebration, Juniper was walking around on her own. She was staring at the pond surrounding the square and somehow she slipped and was about to fall in it, when a hand grabbed her from behind.

"Whoa there, are you okay?"

She turned around to face a slightly taller sparrowman with black hair and bright blue eyes. His wings had a blue aura so she figured he must be the same talent as her.

"Oh thank you -"

He smiled. They sat down on a bench right next to the pond and started talking.

"My name's Kai. I'm a Water talent like you. I decorate spiderwebs with dewdrops, in fact I decorate pretty much everything with dewdrops."

Juniper was lost in his bright eyes. In fact, every single fairy that has seen those eyes got lost.

"Oh, that's nice...I don't know what I would do. I just hope...I just really hope this is the right thing for me. I'd hate to turn out to be a misfit."

He took her hands into his and spoke in a low tone.

"You are not gonna be a misfit. Trust me, I haven't been here too long, I felt the same until a while ago. And seriously, you're such an adorable fairy, I bet you'll be a social butterly here in no time."

Juniper blushed. It was her first day, and already a boy complimented her.

"Uh - thank...you?"

She said shyly. She then got up, and wanted to go somewhere to rest, but she realized she had nowhere to go to.

"You were about to go look for your house right?"

Kai said, as he stood up next to her. He took her hand and flew up together with her.

"I'll show you where we Water talents live. You can find plenty of vacant homes in our neighborhood."

They flew half-way across the Hollow in the middle of the night. All the flowers and trees were asleep, fireflies were sparkling in harmony with the stars in the clear sky everywhere and sounds of frogs and crickets could be heard.

"This is...magical..."

Juniper couldn't believe what she was looking at. Everything was truly more beautiful from up there.

"Here we are, Dewdrop Vale. This is where most of us Water Talents live. Feel free to find yourself a home."

She let go of his hand and started going around the houmes with no light coming from them. She found one vacant fairy home, surrounded by a small private pond with lotus leaves floating all around it.

As she was making her way in, she saw her new friend enter the house next to hers.

"You live there?1"

She gasped. She had no idea he'd be her neighbor.

"Oh, yeah. And...we're neighbors now? Well then..."

He smirked, as if he had planned that the whole time, which he didn't - well mostly.

"Well, thanks for everything and good night..."

She slowly walked in and closed the door. Kai kept staring at it, even though she was long gone. He started to like her, a lot.

And she, while being with him, felt all her worries melt away. She found a friend on her very first day who'd be with her in every adventure and misadventure she'd have. And that, is what made her feel welcomed and wanted in her new home in Pixie Hollow.

This was the first day of Juniper's life in the Hollow. This was the day that started her long life filled with mishaps, hilariousness, happiness and sometimes even annoyance. This is the story of Juniper's arrival.

~ THE END ~

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2018-6-27 23:18:02 | All posts
I really liked this story, will there be a part 2?
Oof
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

I've been falling...FOR 30 MIN

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-6-28 04:59:36 | All posts
ChiaPett replied at 2018-6-28 04:18
I really liked this story, will there be a part 2?

Well, I never thought anyone would ask xD But, sure I can write something up right now
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

“Hey, you spiky, aloe vera bas

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-6-28 20:25:28 | All posts
awesome story, Juniper!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-7-8 06:52:12 | All posts
Nice story!!!! Can't wait to read more.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 18:04 , Processed in 0.168786 second(s), 95 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc