10k+

Credits

Minister

~Grace ♪

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-6-26 15:48:32 | All posts
I never fully understood the Breezy incident until you made this thread. Thank you for telling us about this <3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-6-26 15:50:03 | All posts
if breezy were to actually follow her ban, and show to be good could she be welcomed back someday?
I am one of ariana grande's arianators
Reply 支持 1 反对 2

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

41k+

Credits

Administrator

I am doing the best that I can

Credits

Outstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2018-6-26 15:52:37 | All posts
breezy cares nothing about our dear FairyABC only her ego
Fairy ABC is our home lets keep it safe
Reply 支持 10 反对 3

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Let your beauty be seen by all

Credits

Guardians

<
Post time 2018-6-26 16:03:35 | All posts
Thank you for explain this,Su
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2018-6-26 16:10:15 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 0 反对 2

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2018-6-26 21:31:14 | All posts
Thanks for letting everyone know. This is an unpleasant incident and I really do hope Breezy just stops. As for now if I do see her in game I shall report.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2018-6-27 04:00:00 | All posts
metalhead replied at 2018-6-27 04:10
It's very good to have your opinion and not be afraid to express it.

For you that's easy. For every ...

this thread is really the tip of the iceberg of how we feel about you

well, you never have a reason, you just like creating drama to stay relevent, that's why you frame people like Nightwingz after she reported you
of course it's way more complicated, but that doesn't justify your lame attempts to "hack" people
so stop trying to downplay our opinions, a lot of us have bad experiences with your annoying endeavors

the fact that you're referring to yourself in the third person pretending to be somebody else vouching for you is pretty funny, i guess the reality is that nobody is really on your side

Comments

and to think that this whole situation is why our community is falling apart. smh. :(  Post time 2018-6-30 00:52
Ilysm Vic!  Post time 2018-6-27 06:11
Reply 支持 7 反对 2

Use magic Report

My relations32

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Melonade ♡ Red Melvet

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-6-27 13:55:37 | All posts
honestly, i want to stay neutral on this and i think everyone else on this site should at least try to do this as well. This should be kept professional, instead of strongly opinionated, even though we all seem to have opinions, myself included.  And whether you're neutral about this or not, we should all keep open minds with anything we hear whether it be from the staff, breezy or someone else. I'm not asking members of this community to put their 100% trust in anyone unless they choose to do that for themselves. I'm suggesting that everyone puts together what they know and hear together on their own to form their own opinions (and by "their own" i mean they shouldn't have any pressure or fear from others behind this opinion) and not be scared to change it if the pieces start fitting differently than at first glance.  I think whether your all for this or your against it, just be kind to each other and don't become too stubborn in your opinions (i know that its ironic to hear that advice coming from a very stubborn person). We never really win when we fight or become divided, accept each other's opinions and work together to solve problems/disputes. Understand that people make mistakes and if, and ONLY
IF someone chooses to change to open up your mind to them, hear their side and give them another chance, but also understand that everyone has the right to not trust someone, or want to not deal with a certain person.

At the end of the day, as the saying goes, "kill em with kindness," otherwise you will live life in misery,hatred and distrust. Things nobody wants to deal with.  Lets try to get along and keep an open mind!

Comments

You're rational and level-headed so those who aren't are gonna attack you probs  Post time 2018-6-27 18:46
- on ***e a bit  Post time 2018-6-27 15:36
Mel, Ily, but people have this mass hysteria over getting framed and getting banned. It has caused some of our friend(s) to have paranoia. You've been gone for a while and missed out on **   Post time 2018-6-27 15:35
♡♡♡♡♡
Reply 支持 2 反对 3

Use magic Report

My relations7

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Honesty takes bravery.

Credits
<
Post time 2018-6-30 19:15:51 | All posts
Oh wow, I always thought she was a very nice and popular (in a good way) on the game. I cannot believe someone would act this childish. There could little kids playing this game, and they might get mentally hurt by Breezy. I hope she will stop trying soon.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 08:43 , Processed in 0.219525 second(s), 157 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc