CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 1433|Reply: 0

[Story] invisible fairy (Featuring rapunzel)

[Copy url]
My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-6-12 00:46:45 | All posts |Dock
Edited by arianator3942 at 2018-6-20 17:31

Inspiration for this story: Lately the biggest glitch i have is turning invisible at random. Often (especially when there are many fairies on the server) I experience a suden silence in the middle of a conversation that is really going. I mean like going from the chat box going phrase after phrase so fast I can hardly keep up, to a whole 3 min of silence and no movement from others. Later on, Breezy Wintersage and I found out it was because that even though i could see myself, others could not. Hence "becoming invsible" So I figure i'd create this story based on my in game glitch. May as well make a story with it

Robin was an animal fairy that always put the animal's safety before her own. She was known to crawl right into a thorn bush to get a scared bunny out, thorns and all. She was actually a very nervous fairy, (though she has gotten a lot better) things changed when it came to saving an animal. She tried to be safe about it but if being safe to herself wasn't an option then she did what she had to do. Even if it meant getting sick or injured.

One night,  at around  1 am, so actually very early morning. Robin was awakened by a crying baby bunny named kiki, one that she took care of along with her other 11 brothers and sister. She began telling her she slept walk far into the autumn woods away from her home, and couldn't find her way back. So Robin, got up, put on her slippers and went out the door with the bunny next to her petting it's ears to soothe it as she walked with it outside to lead it home.

As they were getting close to kiki's burrow, kiki started to get thirsty. There was a animal watering hole a few feet away so kiki rushed over. However, robin had this feeling something wasn't right. She flew over to the water and saw that it looked normal, except for some specs on top. However what made her suspicious was the smell. The smell wasn't bad or good but it was an unfamiliar odor. The river never had a sent but now it did. Kiki began to lower her face down to take a drink but robin stopped her and gave her some water from a water bottle she had in her back pack. Robin had a feeling something was wrong with the water. She didn't want to cause panic early in the morning especially since she only was basing her theory on a weird odor. She said to herself " I guess i could taste a sip. I have drank from this water before and i know how it should taste". When she took  a sip she knew something was wrong with the water so she immedietly took the cover that was kept by it and covered it up. She didn't want any animal drinking from it until she got more information. Suddenly, she felt sick. Everything around her started spinning, and getting blurry until eventually she fell to the ground and lost conciousness.

While she was still out cold, her friends Jas and Fawn found her and flew her and found the water dripping from her lip. Immedietly Jas lifted her up and rushed her to the healing talents while Fawn went to get water talents Silvermist and Abigail flickerfly to check out the water.

It seemed that there was no damage in the end, just a week long fever. However, one day while Robin was giving Jas a gift basket, she suddenly turned invisible. Then she reappeared. "How are you doing that?" asked Jas. In a panic Robin replied "I I don't know" then she dissapeared again. Calm down Robin, stay here I'm gonna go ask Abigail if they found the substance, and then if they have I'll take it to a garden fairy to identify it.

So Jas went to find abigail and asked her if she got the substance. The substance was a weird looking plant with polkadoted leaves. The water fairies had wrapped it up and placed it in a basket for safe keeping, since they knew nothing about this plant. Then Jas and Abigail went to the garden fairy area and found Gardenia. They asked her if she recognized the plant and her face turned into alarm. "That's a dissapearus!" she said. They are very dangerous to fairies. Abigail asked "Do they turn fairies invisible". Gardenia said "Yep uncontrollably, if it doesn't knock out their light immedietly." What do you mean?" asked Jas. Gardenia replied "if a lot is consumed, it will make a fairy's light go out instantly but if a little is consumed, they will go through uncontrollably invisibility first." Then with even more concern in her voice she asked " y'all didn't drink the water while this was in it right?" In alarm Jas answered "No, Robin did. That's why we wanted to know what this was. She has already started turning invisible. Is there a cure?" Gardenia sighed and said "yes but it takes days to get the ingredients and we don't have that time." "I think I can help" said a voice.

It was prilla. She told them while she had poofed on the mainland in germany, she met a princess named rapunzel who had magic hair. It could cure the sick and injured when she wrapped her hair around them and sang. She could heal Robin. So they went back to Jas's house to take Robin to rapunzel

When they got in the door they found Robin had gotten worse. Now she was too weak to even stand and her light was dimming. "We gotta move fast" said Gardenia. "Quick!" said prilla everyone take my hand. With Robin in their arms, they teleported to rapunzel. "Please" said Gardenia "Our friend's light is about to go out. Can you help her". In reality, Rapunzel could only hear jingling. However, just by looking at Robin's state, and their faces, she knew what they needed and was happy to help. She placed Robin in her hair and sang "Flower gleam and glow, let your powers shine. Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine. Heal what has been hurt, changed the fates design. Save what has been lost. Bring back what once was mine. What once was mine".

Robin flew out of Rapunzels hair, strong again, and no longer dissapearing. The fairies all thanked rapunzel and teleported home. Robin recieved lots of hugs with friends relieved she was ok and she was thankful to have such wonderful determined friends .

The end.

I am one of ariana grande's arianators
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 18:56 , Processed in 0.123493 second(s), 43 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc